She has Arrived!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2014
Co. Down
Wooh! I am soooo delighted! It took me 10 minutes to get it unpacked. So beautifully packaged I was reluctant to open it. But of course I had to lol'
My vote defo goes to NPN for brilliant service
She is immaculate, not a mark on her and can tell she has never been used. Postmans lock still covered. SS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL ( in my opinion anyway)
Oh I'm so excited the pics will prob be all over the place.
I'm in love with a beautiful lady and she's called Alexa lol!!!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126472.160555.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126522.840014.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126544.149510.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126580.546046.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126608.789863.jpg

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Congrats this is a lovely bag, I had seen it on there for a while, but my head wouldn't let me spend that much.... I missed out on the minis too when they hit the outlets.

I purchased a small dust bag form NPN and I got the same treatment as if I had bought a bag. Shian is amazing.

Enjoy!

Jun 14, 2014
Co. Down
Congrats this is a lovely bag, I had seen it on there for a while, but my head wouldn't let me spend that much.... I missed out on the minis too when they hit the outlets.

I purchased a small dust bag form NPN and I got the same treatment as if I had bought a bag. Shian is amazing.

Enjoy!

I know Lou, it is an awful lot of money but I've hankered over it for a couple of weeks and after selling a couple of other handbags, not mulbs, I didn't feel quite so bad about buying her.
She is my first ever Alexa so will be very much cherished and appreciated.

The only other Mulberry I will ever own will be a black one & I'm def looking for a bargain on that one!!!!

Jun 14, 2014
Co. Down
Beautiful Alexa!!

You must post some family shots!

Thanks Amachelle
I will post some family shots once I get myself settled!
Too excited at the mo and DS is coming home from Aberdeen tonight so lots to do now that she has finally arrived. Mr Postman didn't rush himself :smile:

Jul 9, 2009
Beautiful bag for a beautiful lady ..you deserve her sweetie...enjoy and mega congrats
Sian is a darling she has time to chat even when you dont buy and is always so lovely

Jun 14, 2014
Co. Down
Beautiful bag for a beautiful lady ..you deserve her sweetie...enjoy and mega congrats
Sian is a darling she has time to chat even when you dont buy and is always so lovely

Awh thanks Elvis. So glad you sneaked on for a peek. I'm shaking with excitement
Have just sent Shian a nice message to say she's arrived safely
You take care Hun and don't work too hard xx

Jo-Mitzi

Sep 10, 2007
UK
Congratulations on getting this beauty! :heart:
Bag twin, absolutely adore her.

Shian is wonderful, and the NPN service is unbeatable no matter what you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.