She has arrived ....

I love the balls on the popincourt! Wow, you can fit more in there than I thought was possible...awesome! Congrats on your new bag!
Thank you, I was surprised at what fits in there as well. I love the bag.

Congratulations :yes:
Thank you :smile:

Woohoo :woohoo:. I'm so glad you got the Popincourt. I love mine and I'm sure you'll love yours! Congrats, it's beautiful!!:yahoo:
Thanks, I'm excited about going out with her this afternoon :smile: I do think that i'm going to invest in a strap for it ..

very cute--congrats!:yahoo:

Thank you, the bag is cute!

Cute. Congrats. Can't believe you can fit so much.
It holds more then i thought!! :yes:

she is beautiful!
Thank you, I agree. I'm please with my purchase,

:yes: :yes: Thanks

yay congrats! x
:nuts: Thank you

Congratulations!!
thank you

Beautiful, congrats!
Thank you, I'm pleased.

That' s really a beauty - I can not believe how many things you can put inside....Enjoy it - it'S goergeous and the patina is TDF

I'm editing this post just to add that the first thing when I saw your bag it was how I would attach my long strap to it - but I did not wanted to sound 'long strap obsessed'

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one - I always like to have more choices wearing a bag (I feel like my $ are worth more :smile: so I would definitely invest in a long vachetta strap (watch for a good patina match)

That' s really a beauty - I can not believe how many things you can put inside....Enjoy it - it'S goergeous and the patina is TDF
YEah it hold a fair bit :smile: Which works out perfect!!
I 'm so happy with it. I love the patina too, so i'll have no worries using this bag. I'm sure its going to become a fav.

Congrats on your new bag it's a little cutie!
:yes:Thank you, I agree.

aww my most wanted bag! i`m so jealous!
No need to be jealous, go find yourself a used one. I'm happy with the purchase. If not go for the new :biggrin: its a great bag. I could see myself using this bag for a while and replacing her with a brand new one.:yes:

I'm editing this post just to add that the first thing when I saw your bag it was how I would attach my long strap to it - but I did not wanted to sound 'long strap obsessed'

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one - I always like to have more choices wearing a bag (I feel like my $ are worth more :smile: so I would definitely invest in a long vachetta strap (watch for a good patina match)
I want a long strap for it. Its going to happen, this is one of the things that i love about this bag. That i can use it either way ... :yahoo:

As for matching, i'm not going to worry about that. I will darken it if i get a new one. If not i'll keep my eye open for a good used one.