She came!!!

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
I always liked that bag!!

About those gorgeous pumps.....are you still loving them, and issues? Are they comfortable

I love them! They fit true to size and are definitely comfy. I've wore them to work once and a few times when I've gone out in the evening with friends or DH and I've never had any issues. I also love that the shoes are patent monogram so they have a nice shine!

NLVOEWITHLV

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
I have this !! I got mine off yoogis as well !! I love love it !! Congrats on the good find ! looks amazing ! Hugs enjoy

Isn't it just the comfiest little shoulder bag? I was also surprised it holds quite a bit! I can fit a full sized wallet, a mini pochette, my iPhone with protective case, and my keys with cles and pepper spray!!!

NLVOEWITHLV

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
Congrats on the bag and love the shoes. i wish I could find them in my size. They always seem to be sold out.

Thanks hun! Try 866 they tracked mine down at the 5th Ave store and I did a charge send. Normally l wear a 36 or 36.5 and in these the 36 worked best. Good luck, I do truly love them. They're also more comfy then my Louboutins!!!

NLVOEWITHLV

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
Very nice! I'm debating on looking for that bag too, so let us know how you like her.

Just so you'll know I returned her. I ended up not liking the handle. It felt strange on my shoulder when I was modeling it around. I think I would prefer the strap with the option of a clutch. I'm currently contemplating the favorite mm. Hope that helps you!