She arrived..

coachinut

needs purse rehab
Mar 6, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402428573.305339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402428598.811185.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402428627.881922.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402428647.713289.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402428668.063336.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402428698.998143.jpg

And while I absolutely adore the color, shape, size, is she defective? Those scratches on the back and the pleat on the front, will those come out over time? Should I carry her for the next week or two and see if it works out?
The turquoise is gorgeous in person, it really does look more teal.

View attachment 2647338View attachment 2647339View attachment 2647340View attachment 2647341View attachment 2647342View attachment 2647343

And while I absolutely adore the color, shape, size, is she defective? Those scratches on the back and the pleat on the front, will those come out over time? Should I carry her for the next week or two and see if it works out?
The turquoise is gorgeous in person, it really does look more teal.

OMG, that color is so amazing. What do you think is defective? Is it that the texture is smoother near the pleat? It doesn't look defective to me, but maybe it's the angle of the photo. As far as the photo with the lines. Are they scratches, or are they lines in the color? My natural flo stanwich has lines on the back and along the bottom. I thought they were just in the coloring. They don't look like scratches. However, if you're concerned about scratches and they bother you, then the Toledo might not be the right bag for you. This leather will most likely scratch with use and they don't rub out like they do on flo bags. Some might say it adds to the vintage/burnished look of this style. I think it's all in the eye of the beholder. She's gorgeous :hbeat:

OMG, that color is so amazing. What do you think is defective? Is it that the texture is smoother near the pleat? It doesn't look defective to me, but maybe it's the angle of the photo. As far as the photo with the lines. Are they scratches, or are they lines in the color? My natural flo stanwich has lines on the back and along the bottom. I thought they were just in the coloring. They don't look like scratches. However, if you're concerned about scratches and they bother you, then the Toledo might not be the right bag for you. This leather will most likely scratch with use and they don't rub out like they do on flo bags. Some might say it adds to the vintage/burnished look of this style. I think it's all in the eye of the beholder. She's gorgeous :hbeat:

I think they're lines in the color. The more I look at it, the more I love her uniqueness. I don't think there's any way I can part with this bag now even though it's only been ten minutes!

The turquoise color is most similar to the first photo irl, it's a brilliant light teal to me. I love it!

Beautiful! I see the pleat concern now. If you try to straighten it out from the inside does it change anything?

It does, it goes out like the other does. I guess it was just QVC's terrible shipping skills, but I kind of like how the pleat is the longer I look at it, it reminds me of a dimple!

And thank you all for your kind words! Turquoise is going to be a HOT item this summer for Dooney!

Side note, on my QVC note it says this is number 49/72. Is there only 72 of these babies then?