She arrived today and I LOVE her!

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
And I :heart: her. I got the small Heritage Stripe satchel. I was kinda second guessing this purchase because I thought the satchel would be to small for me but I am amazed what I can fit in it comfortable. I took her out for a test run today with my kids in tow ( it wouldn't really be a test run with out them) and carried the matching large cosmetics case, zip around wallet, wristlet, coin purse and my keys. I was amazed that getting stuff in and out of the bag was a breeze. I was able to do it quickly and easily with no problems :yahoo::woohoo: She will not be going into the dustbag anytime soon. I usually buy bags that go over my shoulder but they eventually all end up in my hands anyway. I can't seem to find a bag that doesn't give me a slippage problem. So this is my first satchel and its great. It was not to large to get in the way while I was holding it. I was still able to hold my kids hands. Oh and I love the metal feet on the bottom. Ok I will stop now I am done :shame:

Attachments

• IMG_2508.JPG
    IMG_2508.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2514.JPG
    IMG_2514.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 248
That whole set is fantastic. I have not carried a satchel style purse in year, I may need to look into it, since I am having alot of pain in my back( I have two ruptured disc) and I had to greatly reduce what I carry in my bags. If I carry a satchel style , that won't fit on my shoulder, that would probably help.
Hmmm got to think about that.:thinking:

I'm amazed at how much that kiddo fits!!! I only wish the satchel shapes came in the tattersall. Now THAT would seriously tempt me...

btw, the berry trim and detialing is tdf. Congrats on your lovlies!!!

Thanks everyone :yes: I also wanted to add if I leave all my zip around wallet, cosmetics case and wristlet unziped in the bag I don't even need to take anything out to get my things :tup: I think the coin purse would spill so I leave that zipped.

Wow, I'm surprised so much fit in it! I have had the larger one on my wishlist, but after seeing it in person several times now, I think it will be a bit too big for me. I thought the small wouldn't be big enough, but I may have to rethink that now after seeing your picture!