She allowed me to use the Coach Outlet Coupon!!

kuishinbomeow

Apr 16, 2009
I bought one of my HG bag, the Coach Pop C Glam Tote yesterday in Nordstrom (will show this bag tomorrow). But later in the night, I read in tPF someone was able to use the 20% Coach outlet coupon in Nordstrom to get further discount. I called the SA in Nordstrom, they asked me to bring the bag and coupon in, before they could decide anything on it. It turned out to be a no. It was fine with me, since I already got a very good deal on it.

Then, I was passing through the Coach FP store. I have always wanted the cherry enamel keyfob ever since it came out (style 92666). Curiously, I went in and went straight to the SA telling her my intension to use the Coach outlet coupon to get this keyfob that I have been wanting so much. I told her I do not have a PCE. She did not say anything, but tracked through the system for me. There was none in Orange County area. But then, she told me she will help me to track one down. It ended up she gave me the 20% discount!! So all my information and credit charge is being hold now. Even ask if I want the fob to be sent to my house if she found one. I told her I will pick it up since this Coach store was just 5 min away from me.

Yahoo!!! I am soooo happy now, even though it is not 100% sure I will get the fob, but at least it looks hopeful. :yahoo:

Not the cherry keyfob with the two red cherries. I also got one of those for about $25 two weeks ago.

I mean the Poppy chan Cherry Keyfob. Style number 92666. The little red girl. Do you all see it in outlet? If yes, please tell me!! I'll call the outlet to charge hold one!!! Thanks!