Shawls and a boots!!

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I just received 2 of the shawls I've been hunting for....

IMG_2895.jpg

This is the last one available in the US.... LOVE IT! I think it's from 2008?

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

And ofcourse the jumping boots.....but the calves are are tight so I don't know unless they stretch overtime, I might have to send them back....

IMG_2901.jpg

And ofcourse the jumping boots.....but the calves are are tight so I don't know unless they stretch overtime, I might have to send them back....

wintotty, you can have them stretched. Ask you Hermes SA. They can send them out for you to a shoe place. I had mine done in NY, they told me to go to Leather Spa (was called Shoe Service Plus). Now I can tuck my jeans in. These boots are too beautiful to be sent back.

Congrats on your beautiful shawls and boots. Doesn't it feel wonderful when you finally get what you've been hunting for? Good luck with getting your boots stretched.

Thank you!!! I'll try to take the boots to the shoe repair place tomorrow and see what they can do, but while I was wearing them at home they got bit softer and stretched...so I guess it's a good sign!

wintotty - lovely choices.

As for your boots, they will stretch overtime.
I know Hermes will stretch it for u FOC if they have that service.
For FSH, they told me they can stretch another 2cm, and they need 5 days to do it. If not some cobblers can do the job.

Every pair is different, so one pair might be tight, another one might be just nice. My experience when trying on a few pairs of the same size.
Hope the above helps.

She is gorgeous, don't let her go:biggrin:

Eeeek!!! Where did you find the striped shawl?! (called mexicane?) I haven't been able to find one. Lots of stores didn't order it.

The boots are gorgeous, of course. I hope you get to keep them. A friend had boots stretched successfully, so do try it.

Eeeek!!! Where did you find the striped shawl?! (called mexicane?) I haven't been able to find one. Lots of stores didn't order it.

The boots are gorgeous, of course. I hope you get to keep them. A friend had boots stretched successfully, so do try it.

I got them from Waikiki store, they had 2 at the time maybe you should give them a call!