Shawls and a boots!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received 2 of the shawls I've been hunting for....

[​IMG]

This is the last one available in the US.... LOVE IT! I think it's from 2008?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And ofcourse the jumping boots.....but the calves are are tight so I don't know unless they stretch overtime, I might have to send them back....

[​IMG]

2. oh oh sooo lucky you.

Love both the shawls and the boots wintotty

but

What is that first shawl? It's TDF :drool:

3. Lucky lady - wonderful additions to your collections!

4. wintotty, you can have them stretched. Ask you Hermes SA. They can send them out for you to a shoe place. I had mine done in NY, they told me to go to Leather Spa (was called Shoe Service Plus). Now I can tuck my jeans in. These boots are too beautiful to be sent back.

5. Gorgeous Boots Wintotty, I really hope you can have them stretched and keep them. I love your new shawls too!! Many congrats!

6. Congrats on your beautiful shawls and boots. Doesn't it feel wonderful when you finally get what you've been hunting for? Good luck with getting your boots stretched.

7. Congrats, wintotty, on your stunning new goodies!:yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

8. Thank you!!! I'll try to take the boots to the shoe repair place tomorrow and see what they can do, but while I was wearing them at home they got bit softer and stretched...so I guess it's a good sign!

9. Oooh, what lovely new shawls, wintotty. :drool: I can't wait to see them in action (the boots are stunning too, of course). Congratulations!!

10. wintotty - lovely choices.

As for your boots, they will stretch overtime.
    I know Hermes will stretch it for u FOC if they have that service.
    For FSH, they told me they can stretch another 2cm, and they need 5 days to do it. If not some cobblers can do the job.

Every pair is different, so one pair might be tight, another one might be just nice. My experience when trying on a few pairs of the same size.
    Hope the above helps.

She is gorgeous, don't let her go:biggrin:

11. Eeeek!!! Where did you find the striped shawl?! (called mexicane?) I haven't been able to find one. Lots of stores didn't order it.

The boots are gorgeous, of course. I hope you get to keep them. A friend had boots stretched successfully, so do try it.

12. Congratulations!! Love your new shawls and the boots are as always gorgeous!!

13. I got them from Waikiki store, they had 2 at the time maybe you should give them a call!

14. GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!:biggrin:

15. Wow, everything is fabulous!!! Are those cashmere/silk GMs? Please show us more of the design. The colors are stunning! The boots are TDF!!!! Get 'em stretched and wear them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice