Shawl suggestions?

The GM cashmere shawls are highly addictive as I know to my cost! I had lunch recently with a fellow collector who was adorned in the same Les Cles framboise cw as Maxter's, totally gorgeous. A very slippery slope as one shawl is never enough! Have you looked at the H website as it includes some cashmere shawls?

this is the taoupe shawl posted by tods123 in the shawl thread
attachment.php

What about a focal print like Brides de Gala. The classy print and colourway (taupe/black/gold) works with most colours and goes from day to night easily.

BdG Cashmere.jpg

Attachments

• BdGcashmere.jpg
    BdGcashmere.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 89
  • BridesdGala2a.jpg
    BridesdGala2a.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 112
this is the taoupe shawl posted by tods123 in the shawl thread
attachment.php

Thanks Costa! Thanks also for posting it with blue jean, which is one of my fantasies.....will inquire about this one.

Also, one other question - the plumes with white background and charcoal feathers - like the one katel has - is that still available, or not any more? Forgive the stupid questions, I am new to the cashmere shawl thing.

The one Madonna was photographed with? Yes I like that too...I havent seen it in the stores. Is it still available?

I saw one at an NM a few months ago so I think they are still around. I love this color. Here's mine.

A Cheval Sur Mon Carre in Rose/Brun/Vieux

H_chevalShawl1.JPG

And here is lulilu's:

Someone asked me for a photo of this shawl and I finally got around to it: Un Cheval Sur Mon Carre

And with my Victoria, which shows the true color better

^ The A Cheval Sur Mon in taupe is the one that is hard to get. A few of us are looking for that colourway LOL! Not so sure about the availability of the taupe in Early America.