Shawl Sharing...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks to all sharing shawl/scarf feedback with me this week. I finally took a pic of the shawl that came home with me... And still thinking about the tweedee...I think I might need a tweedee... I might need a scarf that "connects" black and chocolate as well...but I will see if I use this one before going too crazy!

LOL...the shawl seems huge when flat...had to clear space and stand on a chair to photograph...

Hermes Shawl.jpg
  2. that is gorgeous! I need a tweedee too......

3. Gorgeous, congrats!

4. gorgeous shawl, SoCal! I love zodiac themed motifs on scarves!

5. Please share, what is a tweedee?

6. I think Gigi has one...and kat...there is a pic on the member's item thread...

7. Gorgeous shawl SoCal and I think it will match perfectly with your black Birkin w/ gold hardware!

8. Thanks, all! :flowers:

LaVan...That is exactly what sold me on this shawl! I was carrying the birkin and they complimented each other... :yes:

9. It's lovely! Congrats and enjoy!

10. Lovely shawl,:flowers:

11. Gorgeous!!! :nuts:

12. Your shawl is so beautiful, SoCal! It's a very neutral combo but still has a lot of interest in it. Any chance of a pic with you wearing it? I've been lusting after a shawl but I'm sure I have no idea how to wear it. :s

13. That's a great shawl!!! Wear it in health.

14. Xquisite...Will play with it a bit once my fall things come out...and take a pic!

Thanks again, all! :flowers:

15. That's a beautiful shawl, SoCal! :yes: :yahoo: So many new shawls on the board lately! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice