Shaving the 'Private Parts'- HILARIOUS Video

1. I am pretty sure many of you know about Norelco razors... well this electric shaver is made for men to shave their unmentionables- turn on your speakers and watch this!! Check out the music video and basics too!!! :roflmfao:

www.shaveeverywhere.com

2. OMG absolutely hilarious! The extra optical inch... :roflmfao:

3. Lol!!! Roflmao

4. HILARIOUS! I sent the link to a bunch of friends on my messenger list. I think that made my day :o)

5. Is that for real?? I mean is that offically the Norelco site?? That is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

6. Viral marketing at its best!

7. :roflmfao:
    man, i havent done any work this morning... i better get cracking - its FRIDAY over here!!! weeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee!!!

8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

just what i need before i go to work...not going to be able to look at those carrots the same today.... :graucho:

9. Wow!! That's a real norelco commercial??!!! :shocked:

10. Yup. ;)

11. That was priceless!!!

12. Nooooo--I don't believe it. This is from Saturday Night Live, right?

13. Roflol!!!!

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That was too funny! I wonder how many takes it took!

15. I think this is actually real....I listen to howard Stern every morning and they had this on their show....he made some of his staffers try it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice