Shaving Armpits

i'd like to wax but i don't want to grow the hair out. that hair grosses me out....
wax is way better than razor, i know it hurts but is worth the pain.. i did it for the first time two weeks ago and there was some hairs still there and i had my DH to tweeze them... lol.... still no hair.. its awesome.. dont have to shave everyday anymore.. :yahoo:

If you can afford it, then laser hair removal is the way to go. I've had two sessions, and the hair is almost gone. I shave the rest away every three or four days.

I don't find that waxing the underarms hurts at all. I don't like having to let the hair grow out though for the next wax so have been thinking more and more about laser hair removal.

I suggest you either pluck yoru hairs (sounds painful but looks A LOT better) or just wax them. I really hate shaving because it grows back so fast and leaves those nasty bumps you speak of. waxing really does the job and leaves the skin really smooth.

I had the exact same problem where I would have stubble by the end of the day under my arms. I hated to wear any outfit that showed by armpits because I didn't want to expose the hairs. I decided to do laser hair removal on my bikini line and went ahead and did my underarms. It was such a great decision. I've had six treatments over 1.5 years and I only have a few light hairs. I would only need to shave about every 2 weeks (to just clean up) and my armpits are silky smooth. I love it.

Some of my family has had laser hair removal and it is worth every penny! My mom and my aunt had it done over a year aao and still no hair. Of course they had to go to a few session and then a touch up comming up after the first year.

If i wasn't so freakin' ticklish i'd have 'em waxed or even tweeze them myself! Sigh I suppose i have to stick with shaving but wait...

^laser you say? Was it painful at all?

Sweetcakes, for me the pain was very mild and temporary. Just a small zap and slight warm sensation after the procedure that dissipated within an hour or so. I had no side effects and I can say that the money was so well spent. My DH loves how smooth my underarms are and I love not having to worry about shaving every day. If you can afford it, go for it (just find a reputable doctor to perform the service).