...!Shaunda's lil' splash of FaBuLoUs!...

Dulcetdollie

AYFKM Fabulous!
Mar 16, 2008
So I've been putting it off for too long! I've admired :wtf: and drooled :drool: over everyone's AmAzInG collections and now I would be honored :heart: if you all would take a lil' peek at my "Lil' splash of FaBuLoUs!" It's small yet I know deep down (against my DH's wishes) it will get bigger!! Keep your fingers crossed :graucho: Hehe! Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Family photo:
Louis Vuitton family: Manhattan GM, Speedy 25 Damier, Baggy GM Fuschia, Pochette Kathleen, Poche Cles in Damier and Mini Lin Eben, Zippy Framboise Vernis & Pte cles Trunks and Bags in Coral.
I also threw in my Givenchy make up case for fun! :P

35am6gx.jpg

My little accessories: Marc Jacobs watch in white, Bandeau from a few years back and my marshmellow vernis bracelet.
c40ag.jpg

Dulcetdollieeee!!! FINALLY I can see your collection:yahoo:!!! It's AMAZINGGGG!!! I Love your Manhattan GM, Framboise Zippy Wallet, Damier Speedy...Oh please I Love it ALL:heart:!!!! Can't wait to see what you get next:graucho:

Rosana - Thanks so much! I know! I've admired yours forever and thought it was about time I showed off my babies!! Thanks for the comments and believe me, I can't wait to see what I get next!! Hehehe
BagsRmyLife -Thank you tons!! :yahoo:
SweetPurple - Thank you!! I am head over heels for yours!! I can't wait to see what you will add next!!
Missaznpirate - Thanks! I adore the color! I love vibrant pinks! Hehe...Obnoxious but fantastic!

Msrei - Thank you! It's my, gotta carry everything and have color bag! Hehe!
ValleyO - Thanks bunches!
Kmdegreg - Girl! Thanks so much for visiting my collection!! The coral charm is my spoiled moment. Not really able to carry much in it but it's amazing all the same!!
Ch33klet - Thanks for visiting!
NateLouis - Thank you thank you! I'm excited I did!
Ayla - Really!? I really want the new ones they are soooooo exciting!
I love rice - Gracias!
Jprojectrunway - :tender: Thank you!