Sharpey

I had one, but I sent it back. I don't think it's durable enough for everyday use, not for me anyway. For $3350 plus tax, it shouldn't just sit in the closet. The bag with its ultra-soft lambskin is gorgeous, and the quilted interior lining is TDF. I wish is was cheaper, then I would've kept it!

I have one in black and ADORE it..howver I do agree ....the leather is too fragile for everyday use....and the price is STEEP.
My SA just called me to get the brown one and I think Ill buy the expandable in the tote version over this sharpey due to the price AND the fragile leather.

I have the black tote and I really love it, the look, the weight, the leather. I rotate bags a lot and I'm careful, so I'm just using it and not worrying, since it's already mine. I do think it was too expensive, and if I had it to do over, I might just go with one of the quilted Sharpey versions in a different leather OR get a second expandable tote (the bag "deal" of the season, given the alternatives) OR get a north-south black MC tote instead. But the Sharpey is a beautiful bag, no question.

It is a beautiful bag, but I agree with everyone else the bag is way too fragile for everyday use (the lambskin is supersoft) and it is way too expensive for a tote.