SharonInsert purse organizer / speedy

cerezah

Cerezah
May 23, 2014
Hey you! Has anyone of you got this purse organizer from etsy?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188445...=shop_home_active_4&ga_search_query=speedy+35

I wanted to get the Divide and Conquer one but she no longer ships outside the US, so I've been trying to find a similar one and this looks like it would be quite similar. So does anyone of you have this and could maybe post a photo of the organizer itself and also used in the speedy?

Thanks a lot!

I don't have this organizer but I have one that is almost exactly like it that I really like for my speedy that is made by samorga. You can google them and see they are similar if you would like to see them. I found them from other members of TPF. :smile:

I have 2 that are very similar to this one on Etsy. I buy all of my organizers and base shapers from pursebling.com, and they work great in my Speedy and other bags! Also, you could buy 3 for the price of the one on Etsy.

Wow, those Samorga organizers really look similar to this one! Do you need to use a base shaper with your organizer or is it enough to prevent your bag from sagging? Felt as a material is a bit unkown for me so just wondering how stiff it would be.

I don't use a base shaper, however my speedy b is the 25. The organizer is made to fit exactly and it is flexible but I haven't had any problem.

If you buy one then feel it isn't firm enough on the bottom go to Jo-Ann fabrics and buy heavy duty quilting template (less than $5) that you make your own templates with and cut it to fit the bottom of your organizer. I have used that with the purse to go organizers and it worked great! My samorga insert has a center piece that is removable so it would be easy to do.

I was really unsure about the felt being able to hold its shape but it does a great job. The felt is also unlike any I have seen or touched here is the US. It is really nice and thick. Hope that helps!

I don't use a base shaper, however my speedy b is the 25. The organizer is made to fit exactly and it is flexible but I haven't had any problem.

If you buy one then feel it isn't firm enough on the bottom go to Jo-Ann fabrics and buy heavy duty quilting template (less than $5) that you make your own templates with and cut it to fit the bottom of your organizer. I have used that with the purse to go organizers and it worked great! My samorga insert has a center piece that is removable so it would be easy to do.

I was really unsure about the felt being able to hold its shape but it does a great job. The felt is also unlike any I have seen or touched here is the US. It is really nice and thick. Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot! I guess I should get the Samorga organizer then, and get the base shaper if I still need it. Have you had any problems with the velcro if you detach the center piece? I mean like does your stuff get stuck with it etc? Also did you order the one with double felt 2mm x 2mm or just with one layer felt?

Last edited:
I didn't order the double felt. I just measured the thickness of the felt and it's not quite 1/8inch thick more like between 1/16" and 1/8". I did not order the double felt and I am happy with it but my speedy is smaller.

Your stuff doesn't get stuck on the Velcro if you take the insert out because the soft part of the velcro is on the organizer itself and the picky side is in the insert.

Here is a pic of the end of the insert with the Velcro:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401470373.995722.jpg

Here is a pic of the thickness of the felt:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401470449.103990.jpg

Addy also uses this organizer for her speedy. Maybe she could tell you if it sags because I think her speedy is bigger than mine. I actually purchased mine because I really liked her pics.

I didn't order the double felt. I just measured the thickness of the felt and it's not quite 1/8inch thick more like between 1/16" and 1/8". I did not order the double felt and I am happy with it but my speedy is smaller.

Your stuff doesn't get stuck on the Velcro if you take the insert out because the soft part of the velcro is on the organizer itself and the picky side is in the insert.

Here is a pic of the end of the insert with the Velcro:

View attachment 2634877

Here is a pic of the thickness of the felt:

View attachment 2634878

Addy also uses this organizer for her speedy. Maybe she could tell you if it sags because I think her speedy is bigger than mine. I actually purchased mine because I really liked her pics.

Thanks for the pics! I actually thought about asking a custom make with double felt at the bottom and only one layer on the sides, I think that would be perfect for me since I like the stiff bottom and a little sag on the sides

Thanks for the pics! I actually thought about asking a custom make with double felt at the bottom and only one layer on the sides, I think that would be perfect for me since I like the stiff bottom and a little sag on the sides

You're welcome, Double felt on the bottom sounds like a good idea! Hope you love your organizer. :smile:

My organizer just arrived yesterday! I took a risk and ordered from sharoninsert instead of Samorga, just cos I didn't want/need the middle section. Anyways, this organizer is perfect :smile:) It looks as good quality as the Samorga ones and I had a custom made order with double felt bottom. And I'm glad I did cos my speedy still has a little sag with the double felt bottom (so without it, i think the sag might be too big for my taste), but now I think it looks kinda perfect :smile:

Here's some pics of my new organizer! I ordered it from etsy and took a little risk since the woman who makes them only had 7 comments/reviews. But I'm really satisfied with my purchase :smile: Last pic is with the organizer and all my stuff inside so you can see there's still a little sag but to me it looks kinda perfect.

Attachments

• kuva (5).JPG
    kuva (5).JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 222
  • kuva (4).JPG
    kuva (4).JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 221
  • kuva (3).JPG
    kuva (3).JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 224
Hey you! Just to let you know that I just found that the sharoninsert purse organizer that I ordered from etsy WAS actually Samorga purse organizer! They have now closed the "sharoninsert etsy" shop and sent all the customers email that they actually sell their products in samorga.com :smile: