Sharon Stone shopping in Paris 2008-04-04

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. thanks for posting!!!!!!!!

3. for some reason i really like that dress...she looks great

4. i love her short hair! it suits her so much :smile:

5. I think she looks amazing for her age !

6. Looking quite glamourous!!

7. She looks happy!

8. Yea, she look really good. She do looks a little funny on the 2nd picture though. lol

9. I love Sharon Stone! I like the dress, but it doesn't suit her to my taste, looks like she has no neck JMO.

10. Yes she's showing her age a bit in that one, you can see it in the jawline and wrinkly elbow. Still looks amazing for a 50 year old though.

11. She looks good...especially considering how old she actually is! She looks better than many 30 year olds!

12. She looks great!

13. She is beautiful always looks stylish

14. I think the dress she has on is absolutely gorgeous. Her shoes are great too. But I don't think overall she carries off the look as well as someone else could. She doesn't come across as elegant enough to me.

15. She still is gorgeous! And I love the fact that she is a strong, independent, thinking woman.