Sharkbait. The Collection. (Since all the cool kids are doing it!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I'm on a spending ban until August -- counting down until that's lifted at the CL store in Paris -- I thought I'd do a collection thread!

I bought my first pair --the red simples-- in 2007, then didn't buy again until the Spring of 2009. So...not bad for a year's work, I think!

I wish I had the awesome fun collections that many of you do, but instead I have a generally safe-for-work collection, since I wear them almost every day. In looking at my collection, though, I realise how some buys are influenced by my moods, or what was going on in my life at the time!

There are some that get more love than others (and frankly, some that might be on the chopping block at some point this summer), but they've all brought me joy!

You all have been such fun chicks to share this obsession with! So--thanks!!

So, it goes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looking good so far!!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. oooh! can't wait to see more sharkbait!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Family!

[​IMG]

After trying all these on....CL carnage!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. absolutely stunning!!!!! zebra shoe twins! :hugs:

great legs too, i can't wait for your trip!

8. beautiful collection! i can't decide my favorite! maybe the camel patent rolandos. those are gorgeous!

9. awwww thanks for sharing sharkbait!!! love your shoes... they are work-safe with a bit of sexy oomph! :queen:

10. nice legs chica:smile: this is better than the superbowl!!!

11. :woohoo: Shark! You have a super collection! I love the boots and Lolos! Thank you for sharing! :flowers:

12. Really nice range of styles!

13. truth!

14. Beautiful collection Shark! A totally love the maron glace biancas - TDF!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

15. sharkbait, thank you for sharing your lovely collection! You have a shoe for every occasion! I really like your black VPs with the red toe!