Sharing your 20 motifs necklaces...

I am looking to purchase a 20 motif YG MOP but weighing 2 10 motifs versus the one 20 motif. What are the negatives if any of getting 2 10 motifs? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your input! I understand what you are saying about the clasp! I just thought the 2 10's might be more versatile...for the times when you want a single strand. I will probably go with the 20. Thanks!
You're welcome. After the 20, I think another 10 with the matching 5 motif bracelet will give you the perfect trifecta of multiple uses

You're welcome. After the 20, I think another 10 with the matching 5 motif bracelet will give you the perfect trifecta of multiple uses
Fabulous idea! I am a newer VCA collector but already heading down the deep black hole...LOL. I have the 10 motif Guilloche and placed an order for the Guilloche earrings. Trying to amass a nice collection but don't want to make a mistake on the next purchase. I love the MOP, TE & Oxyx so torn which to get next.

Thank you, here they are :smile: It was such a surprise to me, the 20 motif wasn‘t on my radar for me. I wear my jewelry mostly 24/7, so I stayed away from the stones and didn‘t want to take them off every night and for showers etc. especially with that tiny clasp. But this 20 motif is so easily put on and taken off, it solves that problem so I can now have my own mop „seashell“ necklace :tup: I have no idea why I never thought about rhis option. But I‘m glad my SA did (she will be too haha).

View attachment 5413181

View attachment 5413182

View attachment 5413183

View attachment 5413184

View attachment 5413187

View attachment 5413191
This looks amazing... Lucky you !

Reactions: south-of-france
I am looking to purchase a 20 motif YG MOP but weighing 2 10 motifs versus the one 20 motif. What are the negatives if any of getting 2 10 motifs? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Why would you buy 2 same color !
You can attach 10 motifs + 5 matching bracelet + if you have another 5 motif bracelet color you can hide it in the back = this is that i do. You can try this in the boutique.

Otherwise go for 20 motif.
I bought 10 motif 5 years a go , I enjoyed it , I enjoyed every single way that i can wear it.

Now this year im planning for 20 motif.

Why would you buy 2 same color !
You can attach 10 motifs + 5 matching bracelet + if you have another 5 motif bracelet color you can hide it in the back = this is that i do. You can try this in the boutique.

Otherwise go for 20 motif.
I bought 10 motif 5 years a go , I enjoyed it , I enjoyed every single way that i can wear it.

Now this year im planning for 20 motif.
Thank you!

Fabulous idea! I am a newer VCA collector but already heading down the deep black hole...LOL. I have the 10 motif Guilloche and placed an order for the Guilloche earrings. Trying to amass a nice collection but don't want to make a mistake on the next purchase. I love the MOP, TE & Oxyx so torn which to get next.
Hi! I love 20s, and I would also suggest getting a 20 as others have. Connecting two 10s seeing the clasp is a big no for me. It looks like you are trying to make a long necklace out of two short ones, and you are. I jewelry pieces should be worn as designed. One style creating mutiple options are possible, but they rarely look great, I want my pieces to look great when worn. Plus, most people seem to settle in to a specific way they wear their pieces, so if you want a 20 look, I recommend get a real 20.

On what to get... I vote YG MOP. Of all the metal and stone combos, I think YG MOP is the most beautiful. This is coming from a gal who owns the WG MOP 20, yet I love love love the YG MOP. The MOP VCA uses for YG has a pink overtone, and it just makes the skin glow. Super gorgeous.

Plus, if you want to wear your 10 guilloche and layer it with a 20, I think the YG MOP works the best. The TE is too close to gold and to me, it blends in too much. I think the onyx with guilloche is a harsh look, especially when worn with light summer clothes. MOP is the winner! MOP is super versatile and goes with everything. MOP pops! Imagine 20 glowy motifs... super fabulous!

I vote MOP. Just my two cents... I hope this helps.

Hi @wisconsin, short answer, not yet.
The long answer:
1. As mush as I move Blue Agate, I don’t generally reach for yellow gold anymore, I prefer WG for me, as I am going naturally grey, from dark hair. I find that I prefer crisp WG for me.
I just finished rehoming my onyx single pendant and 5motif bracelet for this reason and I found black and gold combo look too harsh for me, and I don’t want to make the same mistake. Also I found the the finger prints on onyx bother me a lot. I am a bit OCD, and BA being the same stone but different color will have the same issue.

2. I am seriously considering the 20 WG MOP but I feel that it’s more of the same thing as my WG, chalcedony, 10+5+5. I do fancy wearing them together as I posted on the discussion thread.

My SA is checking with HQ if she can order BA 20+VA earrings in WG, even if she could, not sure I am ready to spend 30% extra.

So, no decision yet.

Good luck with your decision.
Hello,

I agree with you , i have ocd also , i want to buy the blue agate , but there is no earring. They told me it is impossible to order the earring
My SA said i can wear it with any earring.

Mop is a big NO for me since my bvlgari necklace in mop is damaged..

Keep us updated in what you will order , i would love to see other styles:smile: