Sharing the Family! The Celine Photo Album!

jenayb

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Hello, my gorgeous Celine ladies!!! :nuts:

I absolutely love looking at the pictures of all your gorgeous bags, so I thought I would share my current Celine family with you all. Admittedly, I have the attention span of a pillow case, so my collection is constantly evolving, as with all of my loves & lusts. I feel pretty good about the mix of bags I have and love each and every piece that I currently have. I'll also include some pictures of my Celine babies that have gone on to new homes toward the end of this post, and hopefully I'll also be adding some new goodies over time! :biggrin:

Also, I would absolutely LOVE it if others would like to post their Celine family pics in this thread. The more beautiful bags, the better!!!!! :tender:

I hope you all enjoy some gratuitous eye candy, but I also hope that these pics serve as a reference for anyone who's wondering what a particular colour looks like in the flesh, whether they should pull the trigger on a certain bag (do it,) or for anyone who just enjoys Celine as much as I do. :heart:

I also want to share just some simple tips that I've picked up along the way, as Celine leather can be a bit temperamental. But first, picture time!

smiley-happy096.gif

That's all for the pics, for now... :graucho:

Here are just a couple quick tips I have picked up... I'll keep this brief.

- Celine leather scratches extremely easily, especially the smooth leather. Be wary of your fingernails, but don't have a panic attack if your bags become scratched. This will happen with time, and is part of the bag's character.
- Minimize scratching by never placing your bag on the ground. This also helps to keep the bottom clean. Some Celine do have feet; however, they do nothing to actually protect the integrity/cleanliness of the bottom of your bag.
- Treat your bags with Meltonian! I seriously use this on my bags, shoes, you name it. It's safe for essentially every material - even delicate exotics.
http://www.amazon.com/Meltonian-Waterproof-Protector-Spray-026-000/dp/tech-data/B005LICZH2
- When storing your bags, whenever possible, stuff them! Celines soften and become slouchy with time & wear; however, you can preserve the integrity of their structure & shape by stuffing them when not in use.

HeathJo created a thread with tips & tricks for caring for your Celine which is also an amazing resource; the above is simply a little list of my must-dos when it comes to caring for my babies. :heart: