Sharing PICS of my NEW CAMEL Arrivals.. Help Me!

I do like the camel color and love the whiskey. If you are second-guessing your choice...maybe exchange it for something YOU love. I wanted the same bag in clay, but it out of stock until July 30th. Good luck and let us know.

Thank you for the photos of the inside. For some reason I thought it was wider than my new legacy shoulder bag. The camel is a great color. I hope you keep it. I definately want a flap bag now lol.

It is a beautiful bag. I think keeping it depends on your winter wardrobe if you want it to be an everyday bag. Do you have a camel coat or a lighter colored coat? Do you have camel boots? If you tend to wear light neutrals (white, tan, grey) in the winter or colors, then I'd keep the camel. If you are a black coat and boots kind of person I think the whiskey would coordinate better.

The camel is a VERY classy bag, perfect for all occasions!

Okay please excuse me in the pic.... Someone had to model them, DH wasn't going to do it! hee hee! :graucho:

New Camel Ali measurements:
13 (L) x 10 (H) x 6 (W) - from catalog

Not so New Whiskey Ali measurements:
13 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 5 3/4 (W)

Do you all see a wideness difference between the handbags?:confused1:

Attachments

• New Camel Wideness vs Whisky Ali Wideness.jpg
    New Camel Wideness vs Whisky Ali Wideness.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 65
I think the camel is really beautiful. I also have a whiskey ali, so if you can keep both, you should b/c they will both be versatile and year round bags. Let us know what you decide!

****UPDATE*****
Camel Shoulder Flap aka 2007 Camel Ali! made her debut this weekend! I LOVE HER!!! I was very "ginger" with her, however we made it through. I know it is NOT recommended, however I treated her with APPLE Leather conditioner, which made me feel more relaxed in carrying her, knowing she was protected, ya know.:sweatdrop:

Thank you soo much for your help! I'll try to keep yall posted on how she is doing, since she is going to be my EVERYDAY back through the summer.

***giving 2006 Whiskey Ali the summer off***:amazed: it was so very hard to change her out...but Whiskey Ali deserves a rest. :tender: