Sharing my Small Crimson DOTTED OP ART SOPHIA SATCHEL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE the colour of this bag! When I first saw it I was thinking it was a little small but now that I have filled it up and used it I think it's a great size!

I have to say that this is one beautiful bag!!

[​IMG]

Close up of the pattern

[​IMG]

2. I love this one, too! I'm hoping I get it for Christmas. Modeling shot, please!!

3. Congrats, it's such a rich color IRL!

4. Gorgeous!!! Love it! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

5. Congrats on the new bag. I've never seen/noticed that one before. I really like the effect.

6. OMG that bag is TDF, Congrats =D

7. Here ya go--I'm 5'5 for reference!

[​IMG]

8. I love the color of this bag, so rich!

9. Love the color, congrats.

10. Such a pretty color!! Congrats and enjoy :smile::smile:

11. I exchange the cranberry patent Maggie for this one...I love it too. I usually go for the all leather bags but something about this pattern speaks to me....thanks for showing us.

12. I also love this bag. I wish it came in the large size...Congrats!!!!

13. Love that bag in that color - congrats!

14. I love it. Great color too!! Congrats :biggrin:

You know I was hesistant too, but the more and more I see people have it... I want it.
    It's on my list for the next PCE.

15. Not a satchel girl, but this Sophia almost convinced me to buy one, I think it's the nicest one - the color is gorgeous and it the right light it sparkles!!

Great choice ponytail and she really does look fabulous on you!!