Sharing my small collection

Mar 28, 2015
I know it’s small & I know everyone has these starter pieces but wanted to share anyway

Feat
1. Monogram LV agenda MM/medium size
My first piece, got it preloved from FASHIONPHILE & hated the rings. Returned it & purchased a mono. Once I got home, I noticed the glazing was HORRIBLE. Exchange it for the damier graphite & eventually sold it after a couple months. Went to Sacramento & purchased this one & got my initials embossed in gold. I don’t use it nearly enough for fear of ruining it but it’s so beautiful

2. Speedy B 25 DE & large mono bag charm
First lux bag ever. Couldn’t decide between mono or DE. Went to both LV locations in SF (union square didn’t have DE but LV in bloomies did.) Really glad I went to bloomies bc that’s where I saw the large mono bag charm.. matches it so well.

3. Lv murakami blanc pm agenda
My fiancé purchased this for me for my bday this year. I’m glad I was able to purchase this for the price we did.

4. Neverfull MM DE with orange chain
On a whim, purchased this bag (rose ballerine MIF from Palo Alto) for my birthday this year. Sadly, I was afraid of ruining the pink so I returned it. I was going to buy a MIF with the cherry red interior but declined. A week later I went back to LV & purchased it with the cherry red. I added the orange chain so it would look “different” than the others. Love DE & plan to use this for when campuses open up again & eventually a diaper bag when the time comes

5. Mono key cles
Been trying to find this brand new but they never had it in stock. When I went to buy the NF I saw they had it & purchased it right away. It holds sooo many of my cards, love this thing.

6. Nano speedy
Went to Palo Alto to buy my fiancé a new wallet. Our CA (Johnny... so knowledgeable and welcoming) & I were talking about rare pieces, agendas. Etc. He showed me the MPA With rose/pink strap, a mini pochette from the limited edition Vivienne collection. Then, he mentioned the nano speedy & brought it out for me. I actually thought it was d/c so I purchased right away. I wore it as soon as we walked out. Love it.

832BFD87-2A31-4DE9-B64B-6FB255E13B63.jpeg

I know it’s small & I know everyone has these starter pieces but wanted to share anyway

Feat
My first piece, got it preloved from FASHIONPHILE & hated the rings. Returned it & purchased a mono. Once I got home, I noticed the glazing was HORRIBLE. Exchange it for the damier graphite & eventually sold it after a couple months. Went to Sacramento & purchased this one & got my initials embossed in gold. I don’t use it nearly enough for fear of ruining it but it’s so beautiful

First lux bag ever. Couldn’t decide between mono or DE. Went to both LV locations in SF (union square didn’t have DE but LV in bloomies did.) Really glad I went to bloomies bc that’s where I saw the large mono bag charm.. matches it so well.

My fiancé purchased this for me for my bday this year. I’m glad I was able to purchase this for the price we did.

On a whim, purchased this bag (rose ballerine MIF from Palo Alto) for my birthday this year. Sadly, I was afraid of ruining the pink so I returned it. I was going to buy a MIF with the cherry red interior but declined. A week later I went back to LV & purchased it with the cherry red. I added the orange chain so it would look “different” than the others. Love DE & plan to use this for when campuses open up again & eventually a diaper bag when the time comes

5. Mono key cles
Been trying to find this brand new but they never had it in stock. When I went to buy the NF I saw they had it & purchased it right away. It holds sooo many of my cards, love this thing.

6. Nano speedy
Went to Palo Alto to buy my fiancé a new wallet. Our CA (Johnny... so knowledgeable and welcoming) & I were talking about rare pieces, agendas. Etc. He showed me the MPA With rose/pink strap, a mini pochette from the limited edition Vivienne collection. Then, he mentioned the nano speedy & brought it out for me. I actually thought it was d/c so I purchased right away. I wore it as soon as we walked out. Love it.

View attachment 4904074
I REALLY love your agenda!!!

Feat

5. Mono key cles

6. Nano speedy

View attachment 4904074
Cute collection! Small but everything one person does need!

Reactions: Galgali
your collection is not small at all and the pieces you have are sooo cute!! congratulations on securing them all uh i want them all, thanks for sharing i love a good old collection share to help me contemplate future purchases