Sharing my new to me beige ghw finally found one:)

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I have been searching for a Petite timeless tote in beige caviar in excellent condition. I knew it wouldn't be easy. I tried a gst first but felt it was too big for me. This style isn't made anymore . I purchased this beauty from Brand off. I must say their customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! They let me pay then sent me many more photos of each area I requested. Their description was very picky and this bag really is as close to flawless as possible. The bag is a 7 series> I am so happy.

IMG_0334_zps95f68850.jpg

Quilts nice and puffy
IMG_0335_zps2674477e.jpg

IMG_0342_zpsba5d44cb.jpg

IMG_0336_zps1183850b.jpg

IMG_0341_zpsc3e457fb.jpg

HAHA just rolled out of bed:smile:
IMG_0350_zpsdc531f38.jpg

IMG_0339_zps588806b8.jpg

very nice. I was looking at a PTT in midnight blue and missed out because I waited too long. Do you think you can fit an IPad Air in it?

I do think it would fit. I especially love the 2 side pockets. They are so wonderful to just grab things out of. The middle larger zipped area is perfect size and very roomy.

It's gorgeous!!! Do you mind to tell me if you need to pay custom fee for this beauty? I know Brand off is from Japan and I've been eyeing their product as well, but afraid need to pay custom fee for it.

It's gorgeous!!! Do you mind to tell me if you need to pay custom fee for this beauty? I know Brand off is from Japan and I've been eyeing their product as well, but afraid need to pay custom fee for it.

No customs fees of any kind. I ordered from standing point as well and no fees what so ever. Thrilled with Brand off. They really went above and beyond and seemed very caring and thoughtful. I really did ask for many pics a few times and each set they sent they were so kind. Really no hesitation buying from I was really so impressed. I find they do such a great job pointing out flaws. Ex they said there was some rub on bottom corners. I have looked in all light and not found any. The bag looks just about brand new. I was so shocked. I think you will be fine not paying fees. I paid 1599 for this beauty and some are going for more with many flaws. I am thrilled.

No customs fees of any kind. I ordered from standing point as well and no fees what so ever. Thrilled with Brand off. They really went above and beyond and seemed very caring and thoughtful. I really did ask for many pics a few times and each set they sent they were so kind. Really no hesitation buying from I was really so impressed. I find they do such a great job pointing out flaws. Ex they said there was some rub on bottom corners. I have looked in all light and not found any. The bag looks just about brand new. I was so shocked. I think you will be fine not paying fees. I paid 1599 for this beauty and some are going for more with many flaws. I am thrilled.

There were 2 Brand off sellers, one is from Japan and the other one is from Hong Kong. Which one did you buy it from? Thank you in advance.