sharing my love for pochette metis empreinte

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
Hi all lovely ladies with tpf, so i got my pm in emp back a few weeks ago, and am so happy I got her although there were lots quality issues with this bag.

I don‘t own the canvas one but I held it before, the emp bag is slightly lighter I would say (coz of the interior)
my glazing is so far so good, so does the front clousure. really enjoyed wearing her out than my speedy 25 d.e

sorry i don’t have an unboxing here, just to share her with full packaging, and one mod shot.

I actually filmed a video of this bag, you may want to watch it in case you are also wanting this bag, I had some more mod shots with different ways to wear it, color and size comparison, and my thoughts on the wear and tear. stop by if you'r interested!

Attachments

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
I have camera shy guys haha which I totally did not expect that to happen, I am very active and talkative in real life.
I only upload the first part of this video, second part will be how I why i got this bag, interms of the material and color. pls let me know and stay tunned if you want to watch it!

Thank you so much for letting me share my love to this beautiful little bag!

Reactions: Born4thjuly and Fi7

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Thanks for sharing, looks great on you! I look forward to seeing your videos.

handbagjunkie00

LV Addict
Jan 28, 2014
Midwest
It looks beautiful on you. I have this bag in noir and love it so far.
Hello fellow noir pochette metis empreinte twin :smile: On your bag, is the embossing on the front (not on the flap) the same depth as the embossing on the flap? My bag has great depth on the flap embossing but not as deep on the other piece of leather on the front of the bag.
Attaching a photo link to describe what I'm talking about (you can see that the depth of the embossing is moreso on the flap than the other part of the bag). I love the bag - just checking with others that own this.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums...etis Empreinte/pochmetempnoir_zpspqotsf5o.jpg

divabag

Apr 27, 2007
at the handbag counter
Reactions: handbagjunkie00

RedHotHeels

Jan 5, 2013
Hi all lovely ladies with tpf, so i got my pm in emp back a few weeks ago, and am so happy I got her although there were lots quality issues with this bag.

I don‘t own the canvas one but I held it before, the emp bag is slightly lighter I would say (coz of the interior)
my glazing is so far so good, so does the front clousure. really enjoyed wearing her out than my speedy 25 d.e

sorry i don’t have an unboxing here, just to share her with full packaging, and one mod shot.

I actually filmed a video of this bag, you may want to watch it in case you are also wanting this bag, I had some more mod shots with different ways to wear it, color and size comparison, and my thoughts on the wear and tear. stop by if you'r interested!

Thank you SO much for sharing this! VERY helpful!!! Bag is absolutely lovely on you!
I have the infrarouge PM and debating on an empriente version!

greenbags

Mar 18, 2013
Austin, TX
We are PM empreinte twins!! I just got mine last week in the same color and I agree with you I am loving this and wear it more than the Speedy 25 empreinte. Planning to get another one in a different color. Congrats on your beautiful bag!! [emoji847][emoji106][emoji122][emoji173]️ IMG_1491969348.531801.jpg

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
We are PM empreinte twins!! I just got mine last week in the same color and I agree with you I am loving this and wear it more than the Speedy 25 empreinte. Planning to get another one in a different color. Congrats on your beautiful bag!! [emoji847][emoji106][emoji122][emoji173]️ View attachment 3664989
woooow hello my bag twin! I have been wearing her non stop lately, she is lightweight, vibrant, casual, organized, I can't grave her more than enough!
really happy for your purchase! enjoy wearing her out! cheers!:biggrin:

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
Thank you SO much for sharing this! VERY helpful!!! Bag is absolutely lovely on you!
I have the infrarouge PM and debating on an empriente version!
oh I actually had a chance trying the infra one in store, and she is soooooo pretty and eye catching! the canvas is so shiny which makes it more unique!
I would just happily own one pm in infra if I had one:angel: but you can never have enough of goodies from louis vuitton right!:P