Sharing my happiness... I am engaged! :)

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Philippines
Hi everyone! I been in tpf for years now and tpf is a wonderful community. I have been browsing jewelry thread and different designer bag threads. I just want to share my happiness with this wonderful community. Finally! I got engaged with my more that 7 yrs boyfriend. He is now my fiance! So happy!❤

He already had an idea what design I wanted cause he asked my preference but I have no idea that he already bought it on Christmas break and just waiting for the right timing. We had a post valentine vacation and this just happened.

Center stone is .50 carat. I love my ring But most of all I love him :smile:

Attachments

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
Hi everyone! I been in tpf for years now and tpf is a wonderful community. I have been browsing jewelry thread and different designer bag threads. I just want to share my happiness with this wonderful community. Finally! I got engaged with my more that 7 yrs boyfriend. He is now my fiance! So happy!❤

He already had an idea what design I wanted cause he asked my preference but I have no idea that he already bought it on Christmas break and just waiting for the right timing. We had a post valentine vacation and this just happened.

Congratulations! You should show off your ring in the engagement ring thread!

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...yours-look-like.662246/page-688#post-31083296

Joule

Jan 14, 2016
Congratulations to you both. Wishing you all the best in your future together.

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA

Congrats