Sharing my entire collection, going on permanent banned

wishgirl

Jan 11, 2014
Hi everyone,
As I mentioned in my previous post, I am content with my collection and have decided to go on a permanent banned. There isn't anything else I NEED. I have plenty of LV bags to rotate and I am going to enjoy them. I would like to share my collection with you. I will continue to see what you all will be getting in the future. I just won't be adding anything more to my collection. This is going to be a really long post as I will be showing my entire collection.

Neverfull MM Cerise - This was my last addition to my collection I have only 1 Neverfull this size in my collection. I love this bag. Wish I had gotten it first.
Pro: Light weight! Hold a lot! Big wide opening, easy to get things out and in

Attachments

• neverfull cerise 01.JPG
    neverfull cerise 01.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 4,284
Neverfull Ikat GM - I purchased Preloved on Ebay, mint condition! I love this bag. It is the largest bag I have. I like the fact that if I don't plan to carry much, I can cinch it and it doesn't look as big.
Pro: Great for when you want to carry a lot of things!

Attachments

• neverfull gm.JPG
    neverfull gm.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 4,410
My most used style would be my Speedies:
I purchased these new because I want to get a lot of use out of them.
V.I.P my initial, I just want to make it fun and interesting! I picked these colors because it looks good when the vachetta is new and also when it patina in the future.

Pro: Size 25 is great on the weekends when I want to carry a lot of things. Has a zipper, more secure.

Attachments

• speedy mon monogram.JPG
    speedy mon monogram.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 4,229
My favorite style I'd have to say is the Almas. My favorite because you can see I have many
Almas!

Size PM I purchased from Yoogis, like new condition. BB I purchased from boutique.
Pro: Classic! whichever size you get. Can be dressed up or down.

Attachments

• alma pm.JPG
    alma pm.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 4,210
More Almas
I love the Alma bb size! Can carry all my essentials and can be fun with pop of color!
I got the Blue Lagoon and the Rouge Grenadine on Yoogis, like new condition!
Pro: Beautiful and perfect size, hold all your essentials, dress up or down, fun!

Attachments

• alma bb tiffany.JPG
    alma bb tiffany.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 4,213
My last Alma - Epi is great for everyday use. Don't have to baby it like the Vernis and if you want to be discreet (doesn't have LV all over). Preloved on Ebay, excellent condition.
Ribera Mini - I love mini size purse. Got this baby on Ebay, excellent condition

Attachments

• ribera mini.JPG
    ribera mini.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 4,340
Last edited:
I love vernis - So shiny and beautiful with so many colors to choose from...
I favorite color is pink and the Fushia color is very similar to the Rose Pop. Perle is a beautiful color! Got these 2 on Yoogis, like new condition.
Houston is very similar in size to the Alma PM.
Instead of getting Alma PM in vernis I got these for a bargain they were around $550, what a deal!

Attachments

• houston.JPG
    houston.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 4,117
Oh those of you with vernis bags, I find that storing the handles outside the dustbag helps prevent the problem of the handles leaving an indent in the vernis leather. You can then put a towel on top that will cover everything and keep your Alma safe!

Attachments

• storage alma bb.JPG
    storage alma bb.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 4,089
She is a Special Order Trevi -
I have to admit I don't use her much at all. But she is beautiful. Got her on Yoogis, excellent condition!

Attachments

• trevi.JPG
    trevi.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 4,080