Sharing my Dior collection

1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461129849.919851.jpg

Medium lady Dior with GHW and pearlized silver lambskin

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461129948.348767.jpg

Medium Lady Dior with GHW in chocolate lambskin. My First Lady Dior and my favorite out of all my bags. There's some wear and tear on the handle after 4-5years of use, contact my local Dior SA to see if they can find a replacement handle and there's no news since 2 years ago. I guess they no longer produce this color

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130091.652126.jpg

Medium Lady Dior in Matt pink calfskin and pink hardware

Calfskin is much more durable but a lot heavier. The matte skin gets dirty easily by dust and all sorts when I bring it out but because of its durability and toughness, I use a cleansing wipe (those to remove makeup) to clean it and it's good as brand new. The inner lining is made of calfskin too.

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130310.381546.jpg

Small Lady Dior in Champange Hardware with baby pink lambskin

It's a love at first sight. I have no intention of buying this but saw it when I brought my Silver metallic Diorama. It's so small I can't but my wallet and can only hold my iPhone 6plus + card holder and a lipstick + BB cushion

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130465.819929.jpg

Diorrisimo in Medium size (i think it's medium) with Gold hardware and metallic gold lambskin.

The most user friendly bag! I can carry so many things with me!! I was sharing in the forum that the charms are pretty heavy and cause handle area on the bag to sag. So I recommend owners of this bag to store it upside down. (I store my Chanel GST this way too)

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130760.643726.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130774.328914.jpg

Used to have this Silver metallic diorama which I absolutely love and carry it most of the time. Somehow, it might be due to poor production quality, the sides starts to peel and my Dior SA got it sent to Hk for repair. Hk side couldn't repair and sent it to Paris for inspection which they determined to be a manufacture problem.

I'm currently looking for this ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130956.554409.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461130968.688911.jpg

7. this is a seriously beautiful and drool worthy collection!

8. you have an amazing collections ... love all the colours

9. What a stunning, beautiful collection you have, I adore it! I do wish Dior could service these bags better for more than just a few years. I have the same problem with a pink bag as your chocolate Lady, took it in to the store and was told they probably can't replace the handles in the same shade of pink anymore. I've never heard about Chanel not being able to match a color when they do a repair. But back to your collection! I hope to own something in the pearlized lambskin one day, it is so gorgeous.

10. I wish they did still produce this color. It's stunning!

11. Goshhhh they r so beautiful!!!

12. Your collection is nothing short of amazing! The bags you own are like a window into your personal style and personality. I absolutely love the styles, leathers and colors. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pics!

13. I love your collection, especially the silver with GHW LD and the Diorissimo. Beautiful colors.

14. Wow! Amazing collection

15. Thank you for sharing! What a lovely and drool worthy Dior collection.