Sharing bags :DD

No. My bags are way too expensive to trust someone else to take care of them the way I do. My 3 daughters have some less expensive smaller bags - coach, Kate Spade, Prada etc...and they don't take very good care of those sometimes, so no chance I would loan one of my bags. Besides, I like larger bags - they like smaller.

I never lend my bags to anyone... I don't think anyone has asked anyway!
I do tend to go over to my parent's place and check out what new goodies my mother has... sometimes i even go home with them too! :P

I'm really funny about my bags, and my husband and I don't usually lend anything out as a rule. The only person I would lend a bag to is my best friend, because she's one of the most responsible people I know - although, she'd never ask, because she knows they're kinda pricey. I would consider loaning a bag to my Mom, if it was just for an event - but nothing long-term - she's really hard on bags for some reason. I usually give her any bags that are ready to find a new home - most recently a black Kate Spade.

My best friend has 4 little ones and doesn't spend a dime on herself! I end up giving her even some of my most favorites... She is so much fun to give to.... She gets all excited and struts around the house modeling it for her sons who could SO care less!

Good for you!!!! You totally rock and are clearly an amazing friend!!

I don't loan my sisters any of my bags...actually...of my 3 sisters the only one I'd loan to lives out of state! :lol: