Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

You are not alone! @may3545 What necklace do you pair these earrings with please?

Hihi! @TankerToad, I am a SAHM with 3 young boys, constantly in the kitchen or sandbox, so I honestly don't wear much jewelry nowadays. I sometimes get out once a week to run errands for a few hours, so I put on jewelry. Due to limited outings, I switch my earrings up. And COVID, so not many opportunities. I have worn them around the house! I always use earlobe sticker backings to help my ears-- I can then wear them almost all day no problem. I had the posts lengthened and soldered.

@innerpeace85, I have paired these with my RdN blue lapis mini pendant (on a very casual basis), a magic white MOP/YG pendant worn long, and my lucky long necklace so far. I think it may also work with my 10 motif blue agate or 20 motif white MOP/YG, just haven't tried.

While I do wish for COVID to go away, I do not wish for time to fly too quickly, as my 3 little boys will grow up and I will miss these early sweet years. All in time, VCA pieces are classic, so I'll enjoy wearing them later.

Hihi! @TankerToad, I am a SAHM with 3 young boys, constantly in the kitchen or sandbox, so I honestly don't wear much jewelry nowadays. I sometimes get out once a week to run errands for a few hours, so I put on jewelry. Due to limited outings, I switch my earrings up. And COVID, so not many opportunities. I have worn them around the house! I always use earlobe sticker backings to help my ears-- I can then wear them almost all day no problem. I had the posts lengthened and soldered.

@innerpeace85, I have paired these with my RdN blue lapis mini pendant (on a very casual basis), a magic white MOP/YG pendant worn long, and my lucky long necklace so far. I think it may also work with my 10 motif blue agate or 20 motif white MOP/YG, just haven't tried.

While I do wish for COVID to go away, I do not wish for time to fly too quickly, as my 3 little boys will grow up and I will miss these early sweet years. All in time, VCA pieces are classic, so I'll enjoy wearing them later.
What a lovely post - thank you for all the helpful info!!

Reactions: may3545

Incredibly helpful! I am also debating on adding the mini rdn for xmas this year but I didn’t want to be matchy-matchy. I have everything you quoted in MOP except the magic pendant and I think that will be a lovely pairing to the mini rdn! Another item added to my 2021 list :P

WindyCity, could I ask you about your experience with the 2 motif MOP above. I have been thinking about adding these to my collection ideally to wear with the 20 MOP necklace. I have the same coloring as you and find the yg MOP to be so flattering to my complexion. Do you find these earrings easy to wear? Heavy? Do you reach for them often? They look just fab on you by the way, they are such a classic!