Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

So funny you mention this now! I actually looked at so many pictures of the Frivole earrings the last few days and I am also leaning towards the mini for daily wear. Unfortunately the closest stores (in Paris) are closed and I did not order online yet. I also think they are low on inventory at the moment (on the website you have to call for availability...). So hard to decide this without seeing them in person. So no, I did not buy these, going back and forth about it :panic:
That's another great thing we share, aside from our love for the Frivole!:yahoo:

I know it is so frustrating with all the restrictions. I could actually try small from a friend of mine, size was good but clasp was annoying me. I was thinking to 3d print it even just to try but I had very little time to draw them in 3D. So I just printed them from the motif size guide, slightly folded for 3d effect and put a small piece of tape in the back to see them on. It involves a bit of ''knutselen'' but it worked pretty fine I must say haha now I am curious if it could fit together with a sweet in second or third hole. All the things we do for an earring, it is crazy :')

Yes, I am exactly the same! The clasp would bother me as well. I was laughing so hard in here regarding the "knutselen" :lol:. But I must admit, it is very creative! You just helped me so much with the decision! The minis are on my list now! Don't know if I go for another bracelet or these first, but I will post pics if I got them. Let me know what you decide if you get them

Hello. I'm looking to purchase earrings that are comfortable enough to sleep in. They do not need to be VCA. I'm just looking for one that is gorgeous and comfortable to wear 24/7. Any suggestions?

I like wearing my sweet alhambra in carnelian. I wear mine 24/7. Sometimes I do feel it as a side sleeper but it doesn't bother me too much
I am considering the sweet alhambra earrings. Do you also shower with the earrings on? Do your carnelian stones show signs of wear? I wish they made the sweet alhambra in all yellow gold. They only have it in all rose gold. Thank you for your suggestion!

Hello. I'm looking to purchase earrings that are comfortable enough to sleep in. They do not need to be VCA. I'm just looking for one that is gorgeous and comfortable to wear 24/7. Any suggestions?

I bought the VCA mini frivole pave for this same reason. Its comfortable enough to wear 24/7, but you may "feel" it if you sleep on your side. For sleeping with earring on, for me, nothing beats the cartier mini love.

Attached a file of the mini frivole for reference. My earlobes are tiny though, so it may look relatively bigger.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 759
I bought the VCA mini frivole pave for this same reason. Its comfortable enough to wear 24/7, but you may "feel" it if you sleep on your side. For sleeping with earring on, for me, nothing beats the cartier mini love.

Attached a file of the mini frivole for reference. My earlobes are tiny though, so it may look relatively bigger.
Those mini frivole earrings look gorgeous on you. Thank you for your advice. I will consider those earrings.

I am considering the sweet alhambra earrings. Do you also shower with the earrings on? Do your carnelian stones show signs of wear? I wish they made the sweet alhambra in all yellow gold. They only have it in all rose gold. Thank you for your suggestion!

Hi! If that’s helpful, I have a Carnelian Sweet bracelet and since 1,1 years of 24/7 wear (except for sauna/swimming pool/sea) it’s like new.
BTW its rose gold hue is not at as strong as in all gold pieces.

Reactions: hhw and pink20pink

Love these! Which cartier mini love earrings are you referring to? I also have tiny earlobes so anything between mini frivole or sweets looks a little more substantial on me.

Reactions: Gracilan
Here are a few photos of my updated collection. In the first photo are my 3 earrings and one ring and the next my necklace.
Hi! OMG... you have the combo I am considering adding. I am a WG only person which limits me in VCA, especially Alhambra. I have the WG MOP set (20 motif, 5 motif bracelet, and Vintage earrings) as you do. I am considering ordering an oynx set... the same three pieces, 20 motif, bracelet, and earrings.

I plan to wear the set together (e.g. 20s MOP and oynx). Do you ever wear them together and do you find it too harsh together? I would love your thoughts and if you are not shy, is it possible for a mod shot of the two together?

By the way, I love love love your WG pieces! The turquoise in WG is my holy grail. Love your collection!