Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

Does anyone without a boutique nearby purchase earrings remotely? How does one get a comfortable clasp tightness or decide where the post should sit? By simply sending it back and forth? Seems tedious but I am curious...
I find that when the post is on the top hole, it sits looser and lower on my lobe (my personal preference). I have all of my Vintage sized earrings soldered to the top hole for comfort. I think I have meaty lobes (for lack of a better term!) so if you feel like you're the same, I'd have them on the top hole.

Reactions: sleepydoc.
It’s nothing at all! I use the stickers even on other earrings, to prevent the stretching of earlobes over the years (my grandmother was also addicted to earrings, and her lobes were streeeeetched lol). I have a sheet of the stickers next to my jewelry tray. Easy peasy, and seems more secure!

I guess its a matter of getting used to it and true, ot is a form of protection . Esp when wearing heavier earrings. For now, my earrings are usually very light. Except a particular pair of large hoops which I do love and wear occasionally ♡

Can ladies who own the magic 2 motif or 3 motif earrings share the comfort, wearability of these earrings? I have recently piqued my own interests in these.... lol
I have have the 2 motif YG mother of pearl earrings and LOVE them. I feel special each time I wear them. They have nice movement but do not feel uncomfortably heavy. I find the weight manageable on the 2 motifs.

I'm considering the YG Pave vintage Alhambra earrings vs. YG diamond serpenti earrings for my 40th.

For those who have the vintage alhambra earrings, can you speak about comfort level? Are they heavy on your lobe? I sleep in my jewelry and rarely take it off.
I personally wouldn't sleep in them. They are perfectly fine during the day and do not bother my ears during normal wear, but I would not find them comfortable to sleep in. Then again, I tend to remove all of my jewelry at night regardless, so I may not be a great example.

I'm considering the YG Pave vintage Alhambra earrings vs. YG diamond serpenti earrings for my 40th.

For those who have the vintage alhambra earrings, can you speak about comfort level? Are they heavy on your lobe? I sleep in my jewelry and rarely take it off.
I would not sleep in these. Although 18k, with enough weight you might tweak the metal. And with your movement you don’t want to tear or stretch your piercings. These are definitely not studs. I used to sleep with my sweet studs.

I know these weren't right next to each other, but on page 8 someone shows a photo of small lotus on her ear and then small pave frivole on her ear which will give you a really good idea!

I found an old picture posted by sbelle that might help:

View attachment 4888847

I know this is an old pic but it got me lemming for WG pave frivole!!!

• Love
Reactions: sleepydoc.