SHARE YOUR UNSUNG HEROES- mine are 04 khaki and 05 taupe

esile

BIGGER is better!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
i have to share with you what i feel are unappreciated colors. i absolutely love my 04 khaki and 05 taupe cities. i don't really hear many going GAGA over these colors.

i'm here to expose these beauties. :girlsigh:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• khakicity.jpg
    khakicity.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 453
  • khakiclose.jpg
    khakiclose.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 443
  • taupecity.jpg
    taupecity.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 444
  • taupeclose1.jpg
    taupeclose1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 444
  • taupeclose2.jpg
    taupeclose2.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 449
i have to share with you what i feel are unappreciated colors. i absolutely love my 04 khaki and 05 taupe cities. i don't really hear many going GAGA over these colors.

i'm here to expose these beauties. :girlsigh:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Khaki is one of my favorites also........I rarely see it. I wish I could find one in a WE. There was one on ebay ages ago. I wish I would have nabbed it.:crybaby:

Khaki is one of my favorites also........I rarely see it. I wish I could find one in a WE. There was one on ebay ages ago. I wish I would have nabbed it.:crybaby:

cracker, a khaki WE would be an absolute dream!

aww, thanks ladies! it seems that there are more fans than i thought.

I used to have an 04 khaki first. It was fantastic! But I went through a phase where I thought I had "outgrown" the first size and I sold them all! Can you say dumbass? Anywhoo....I have never seen taupe in person but it has always intrigued me. Maybe someday......

My black box, at the time I could have gotten a first or a city but when I tried the box on it just seemed right, I love how the zipper wraps around the edges so it's easy to get in and out of, it holds tons of stuff without losing it's shape and it's soooooo easy to organize and see everything in the bag! I've still kinda want a city, I like that shape but actually prefer it when it's not soft and streached out and I have everything I love in my box...