SHARE YOUR UNSUNG HEROES- mine are 04 khaki and 05 taupe

i've always loved the khaki!! i almost bought a flat clutch on ebay but let it slip away :crybaby:
i have the taupe in a DAY and CITY - that color is so hard to describe, but the leather on both is TDF!

i'd have to say my Olive 05 DAY is my unsung hero - it is the best, most juiciest bag i have. i love it!

I used to have an 04 khaki first. It was fantastic! But I went through a phase where I thought I had "outgrown" the first size and I sold them all! Can you say dumbass? Anywhoo....I have never seen taupe in person but it has always intrigued me. Maybe someday......

aww, loriB, we all have our dumbass moments. ;)

i've always loved the khaki!! i almost bought a flat clutch on ebay but let it slip away :crybaby:
i have the taupe in a DAY and CITY - that color is so hard to describe, but the leather on both is TDF!

i'd have to say my Olive 05 DAY is my unsung hero - it is the best, most juiciest bag i have. i love it!

i agree taupe is really hard to describe or even catch on photo. it's not just grey... there's brilliance and texture to the color.

esile, I am IN LOVE with your Khaki City! I LOVE that color. I want a green like that in my collection SO BAD! LUCKY! I think my Box bags are my unsung heros! I LOVE them! Just the right size (even though I am a big bag girl)!

esile, I am IN LOVE with your Khaki City! I LOVE that color. I want a green like that in my collection SO BAD! LUCKY! I think my Box bags are my unsung heros! I LOVE them! Just the right size (even though I am a big bag girl)!

MRG, maybe if you're nice... i'll let you touch her when you come to houston.;):P

Black black black -- my 05 city and twiggy are the go-to gals in the closet. The only bag that possibly gets more usage (and I try so hard not to overdo it) is my black Fendi satchel.

Attachments

• fendi black1.jpg
    fendi black1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 20
  • 2bal.jpg
    2bal.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 42