Share your Tiffany Hardwear pieces!

That's nice! Hi sister! =) Have you tried wearing them as necklace together?
Hi:drinks: I did - it's a tight choker bec ss bracelet is Med and yg is size small, total length hooked 13.25".
I can also wear 2 hooked together on the wrist inertwisted.

I agree, earrings are too heavy, if they could make it in appr. small links size I would totally wear.

Reactions: nicole0612
I wish they would make a very small version of the link earrings. I love them so much, but every pair I have tried dragged down my earlobes.
I have the smaller version of the link earrings. They’re not too heavy. ☺️

Attachments

• 124CDC26-3805-4AF2-9268-7E9E11F203D0.jpeg
    124CDC26-3805-4AF2-9268-7E9E11F203D0.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 309
Has anyone tried to attach a charm to one of the hardwear bracelets? I’m thinking of a yellow gold micro and adding a small disc charm with an initial. I asked in store and they said they won’t do it because it would alter the design, but then I asked online and they said you can have a charm attached to basically anything.

I got the SS micro link bracelet for everyday wear. I love how it complements my silver twist ring. Small fits perfect and love how the lock mechanism is fully integrated into the style…one of my pet peeves with most bracelets is the clunky awkward looking clasp that always rolls on top of the wrist! :annoyed:

My hand looks in a bit of a weird position….trying to show the bracelet with my rings and hold the phone with my other hand lol!

93866CB4-C940-41D9-9FAD-E90CD3B5741D.jpeg

I got the SS micro link bracelet for everyday wear. I love how it complements my silver twist ring. Small fits perfect and love how the lock mechanism is fully integrated into the style…one of my pet peeves with most bracelets is the clunky awkward looking clasp that always rolls on top of the wrist! :annoyed:

My hand looks in a bit of a weird position….trying to show the bracelet with my rings and hold the phone with my other hand lol!

View attachment 5118128
It looks fantastic! Goes very well with your rings.

Reactions: foxgal