Share your Tiffany Engagement Ring

jennzy

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Hello everyone!
I have posted recently regarding a Tiffany Engagement ring that I am in love with and my bf said I can have it. I let him decide on all the C's to make it fit within his budget.

I am trying to decide which C is important. I would like the diamond to be somewhat proportionate to my big hands (7.5 tiffany or 7.25 elsewhere).

I am trying to decide between the two C's. Carat and Colour. I do want something to be proportionate but I also would like something that shines!!! (I know with Cut, I don't have to worry too much with a Tiffany diamond). When I was at the store, I barely could tell the difference between an I ring to an E ring. I blame their lighting.

Now, ladies, please show off your gorgeous Tiffany engagement rings (& bands) in regular lighting and if you don't mind telling me the colour.

Thank you very much!

Congratulations! This is the exciting time to check out some bling! I'd definitely take color over carat. You could always see color from the side view. I couldn't tell any difference between F to H so opted for G. Here is mine inside Tiffanys, direct sunlight,inside the house and natural light.

Attachments

• IMG_2201.JPG
    IMG_2201.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 4,817
  • IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 3,309
  • IMG_2551.JPG
    IMG_2551.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 3,272
  • IMG_2788.JPG
    IMG_2788.JPG
    352.3 KB · Views: 3,369
Congratulations! This is the exciting time to check out some bling! I'd definitely take color over carat. You could always see color from the side view. I couldn't tell any difference between F to H so opted for G. Here is mine inside Tiffanys, direct sunlight,inside the house and natural light.

:heart::heart: Gorgeous ring! Thank you for sharing the pictures with me! I couldn't tell the difference between the E to an I but I wasn't sure if it was because it was under the Tiffany lighting. I just wanted to know if Tiffany's I is brighter than other I coloured stones. Perhaps I should go into other jewelry stores to compare the diamonds. I've only gone into two stores (Tiffany's and Canadian version of Tiffany's called Birks that sells Canadian Diamonds).

Your ring sparkles white in all lighting!!!! So pretty!

:heart::heart: Gorgeous ring! Thank you for sharing the pictures with me! I couldn't tell the difference between the E to an I but I wasn't sure if it was because it was under the Tiffany lighting. I just wanted to know if Tiffany's I is brighter than other I coloured stones. Perhaps I should go into other jewelry stores to compare the diamonds. I've only gone into two stores (Tiffany's and Canadian version of Tiffany's called Birks that sells Canadian Diamonds).

Your ring sparkles white in all lighting!!!! So pretty!
Thank you my fellow Canadian.

I am not that color sensitive and I would pick size over color. Tiffany diamonds are well cut so the G H I stones still face up white, just not as icy white as D E F. Of course some people can get carried away when you are comparing an E versus an I at the store but in reality, you are not going to wear another big rock on your next finger and compare which is whiter.

Here is my I color diamond. I've had mine for a very long time and no stranger or colleague has ever asked me the color of my ring. All I have gotten are compliments from them saying how sparkly my diamond is. I also have a Lucida and it is an I color stone too and I am very pleased with it as well.

Here is a pic of my classic ring taken outside. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1369.JPG
    IMG_1369.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 3,223
I am not that color sensitive and I would pick size over color. Tiffany diamonds are well cut so the G H I stones still face up white, just not as icy white as D E F. Of course some people can get carried away when you are comparing an E versus an I at the store but in reality, you are not going to wear another big rock on your next finger and compare which is whiter.

Here is my I color diamond. I've had mine for a very long time and no stranger or colleague has ever asked me the color of my ring. All I have gotten are compliments from them saying how sparkly my diamond is. I also have a Lucida and it is an I color stone too and I am very pleased with it as well.

Here is a pic of my classic ring taken outside. Hope this helps.

HI ! may i ask how big your diamond is?

Reactions: Breakfast@Tiffs
I've always loved how your e-ring looks on your hand. May I ask what size center stone you have?