>>> Share your story with me - how did you get your first Birkin?

I never thought to have a Birkin. I had only vintage Bolides, and was searching my favorite resellers for a special bag as a landmark birthday gift to myself. Oh the possibilities....
Suddenly I found a B 28 in Ebene Fjord with GHW which simply stole my heart. Why not? How old do I have to be to own a Birkin?!
And then....I found a B 37 in vert olive Barenia with GHW, definitely vintage but so little used that it looked like new. Why not? How old do I have to be to own a pair of Birkins?!
I had a very happy birthday, celebrating with a B in each hand. I highly recommend it!
I am a bit confused, are you talking about Bolide or Birkin?

I never thought to have a Birkin. I had only vintage Bolides, and was searching my favorite resellers for a special bag as a landmark birthday gift to myself. Oh the possibilities....
Suddenly I found a Birkin 28 in Ebene Fjord with GHW which simply stole my heart. Why not? How old do I have to be to own a Birkin?!
And then....I found a Birkin 37 in vert olive Barenia with GHW, definitely vintage but so little used that it looked like new. Why not? How old do I have to be to own a pair of Birkins?!
I had a very happy birthday, celebrating with a B in each hand. I highly recommend it!

Hello! I’m just curious. My SA told me that I’m one of his top lists of clients that will be offered a Birkin this year. I don’t know when this will be and I’m willing to be patient but want to hear your stories. Please comment down below on that memorable first Birkin offer u got from your SA. When did u start your journey and when did you get that offer? It brings me hope everytime I hear people’s stories about their first Birkin offer.

The first B offer I received was 2 years after I started my journey with our H store.

The reason for the long wait was because for my first bag I requested a kelly not a birkin.

The second reason was because I didn't want a normal leather birkin for my wife's first B so I had to wait longer but it was worth the wait as I was able to get a B25 touch in caramel/tabac.

So my advise to you is that don't be afraid to wait for your dream bag.

The first B offer I received was 2 years after I started my journey with our H store.

The reason for the long wait was because for my first bag I requested a kelly not a birkin.

The second reason was because I didn't want a normal leather birkin for my wife's first B so I had to wait longer but it was worth the wait as I was able to get a B25 touch in caramel/tabac.

Thank you so much for your reply. That Caramel/tabac is really beautiful. Did you ask your SA about the bags lol every visit? I sometimes do not talk about it since I do not want to keep bringing it up but he ends up talking about it. He has mentioned numerous times that I will be getting the bag but have to be really patient. I now have reached over 1:1 spending but I always have to remind myself that these are the things I truly love. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.

Went to Paris for the first time for my birthday in 2015. Showed up at FSH in my travel sweats on my first day. Waited in line 20 minutes and was assigned an SA. I told her what I wanted including my holy grail and waited another 10 minutes before she ushered me upstairs. There she revealed my HG and wished me a happy birthday.

Here's the detailed version https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/paris-trip-for-hermes.457159/page-709
Alas, these were the good ol' days LOL

Hello! I’m just curious. My SA told me that I’m one of his top lists of clients that will be offered a Birkin this year. I don’t know when this will be and I’m willing to be patient but want to hear your stories. Please comment down below on that memorable first Birkin offer u got from your SA. When did u start your journey and when did you get that offer? It brings me hope everytime I hear people’s stories about their first Birkin offer.
I started 2.5 years ago to really look at bags, previously I’d stop in for a gift for a client here and there but nothing consistent and I didn’t even have a steady SA but one day while getting one of my bags spa’s I really hit it off with my current SA and the next time I came in to look at bags which was around my birthday I was offered a b30 Noir Croc PHW and a c24 noir PHW. I ended up taking the c24. It was relatively quick for me.

Thank you so much for your reply. That Caramel/tabac is really beautiful. Did you ask your SA about the bags lol every visit? I sometimes do not talk about it since I do not want to keep bringing it up but he ends up talking about it. He has mentioned numerous times that I will be getting the bag but have to be really patient. I now have reached over 1:1 spending but I always have to remind myself that these are the things I truly love. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.

Actually I was asking for an ostrich leather and never considered a touch variant. It was pure luck to be honest. My store received 2 touch bags one in Rouge H and the other in caramel.

My SA sent me a picture of both bags and said " look what did we receive today". I went to the boutique to see them in person out of curiosity and just like that I was offered to take one of them so I did.

In my experience most of the bags we got offered were not on our radar which worked well for us.

I hope this helps and soon you get your dream bag.

In the past, I’d picked up a few things here and there from H in Paris and my local boutique. In July 2021 I got a new position at a dream company and became serious about shopping at H. I was able to connect with the same SA who sold me my Oran sandals in 2019. After purchasing items from homewares, silks, RTW and cosmetics, I was offered my first B30 in January 2022.