**Share your sensational September purchases!**

I wanted to upload some better pictures of this LV carryall I purchased last Thursday. The zipper on the bag doesn't lay perfectly flat when zipped / although it could just be how the bag is designed? I was a bit hesitant in the store but the sales manger assisted the SA through the whole process, the SA must have been new. Anyways, i really like the bag, not sure if there are any tips for storing it other in dust bag in a dark drawer similar to how LV stores the bags.

also for some reason when i take a photo of the inside of bag with flash on it looks like the bag is dirty but its spotless lol

View attachment 3476375 View attachment 3476376 View attachment 3476377 View attachment 3476378 View attachment 3476379 View attachment 3476380 View attachment 3476381 View attachment 3476382

This sure is a beauty! Enjoy!!

Reactions: ddchicago85
I wanted to upload some better pictures of this LV carryall I purchased last Thursday. The zipper on the bag doesn't lay perfectly flat when zipped / although it could just be how the bag is designed? I was a bit hesitant in the store but the sales manger assisted the SA through the whole process, the SA must have been new. Anyways, i really like the bag, not sure if there are any tips for storing it other in dust bag in a dark drawer similar to how LV stores the bags.

also for some reason when i take a photo of the inside of bag with flash on it looks like the bag is dirty but its spotless lol.

View attachment 3476375 View attachment 3476376 View attachment 3476377 View attachment 3476378 View attachment 3476379 View attachment 3476380 View attachment 3476381 View attachment 3476382
I have the carryall and I love it. I purchased it many years ago when it was a new item. But I don't use it often as it is not the most practical bag. I store mine with a pillow inside and in its dustbag.

Reactions: ddchicago85
So I've been pretty busy this month stalking the online consignment shops and have made a few purchases :smile:

First up from Fashionphile in excellent condition is my new to me Speedy b 25 de, and my first Speedy ever. I technically purchased this bag in late August, but cut the tags in September and am loving it. I loved the bag from the beginning and knew it would be perfect for travel, but was hesitant because the strap is not long enough for me to wear crossbody which is what I wanted. However, I'm going to order a longer strap from Etsy so I can wear it comfortably crossbody.

View attachment 3476237

Second, is one of my favorite discontinued vernis colors in pomme from Yoogi's Closet in "like new" condition. Meet my new to me alma bb in pomme. This bag isn't as practical, but may be the most beautiful.

View attachment 3476241

Finally, this bag wasn't even on my radar, but I wanted a pochette nm to use for travel in the airports and a quick grab and go for quick weekend errands. I was wavering between the mono and de, but I have the Eva clutch in both of these prints. When I saw this black noir epi on CoutureUSA, I knew this was the one. It would be more discreet when traveling and be a champ outside if the weather is rainy. I've already ordered a silver crossbody chain from eBay so I will be able to wear while on the plane and traveling.

Triple bonus: all three are made in France! Now all I need is a compact wallet (I'm considering the noir cles in empreinte leather) and I will be content for a long time!

View attachment 3476245

You made a few great choices, congrats [emoji5] enjoy your new bags!

I couldn't stop thinking about this little beauty, so I had to grab her! I'm actually not a fan of buying SLGs... When I do, I mostly buy them preloved. But this Evasion collection is gorgeous! And the mini pochette is such a practical little bag!

Edit: now I don't know if I said it right [emoji23] Is this the Evasion collection? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 932
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 986
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 1,046
I couldn't stop thinking about this little beauty, so I had to grab her! I'm actually not a fan of buying SLGs... When I do, I mostly buy them preloved. But this Evasion collection is gorgeous! And the mini pochette is such a practical little bag!

Edit: now I don't know if I said it right [emoji23] Is this the Evasion collection? Lol

I think it's the Transatlantic [emoji4] I'm not a big slg fan either but I bought the DA version of this and now I just want more mini pochettes lol !