Share your RM Black Friday Purchases

Ladies, I finally did it, I ordered my very first Rebecca Minkoff bag today through their Black Friday sale! I am waiting for the black circle quilt casanova bag! I did not see very much on the bag doing a search, so I am assuming it is not a popular bag on the Minkoff forum; however, I needed a lady like satchel with some bling and thought it was exactly what I was looking for when I saw the photo. After I paid for it and concluded my sale, I went back to see if anything else caught my eye and recognized I had gotten the last casanova for their sale because it is now showing out of stock! So I feel convinced, I was meant to get this bag! Of course with my bag obsession it does not take much to convince me about a bag purchase! ;)

Also I could not get the gobble code for the $20 off to work for me, tried several times and gave up and completed the ordering process anyway, I wanted the bag!

Ladies, I finally did it, I ordered my very first Rebecca Minkoff bag today through their Black Friday sale! I am waiting for the black circle quilt casanova bag! I did not see very much on the bag doing a search, so I am assuming it is not a popular bag on the Minkoff forum; however, I needed a lady like satchel with some bling and thought it was exactly what I was looking for when I saw the photo. After I paid for it and concluded my sale, I went back to see if anything else caught my eye and recognized I had gotten the last casanova for their sale because it is now showing out of stock! So I feel convinced, I was meant to get this bag! Of course with my bag obsession it does not take much to convince me about a bag purchase! ;)

Also I could not get the gobble code for the $20 off to work for me, tried several times and gave up and completed the ordering process anyway, I wanted the bag!

I like the Casanova. I ordered one at one point and I liked it when I got it. The only reason it went back for me was the size wasn't quite what I was hoping for. Because of that, I couldn't justify the gold hw (I'm a silver hw person), so it went back. But, I thought it was a very nice bag irl. Congrats! I'm sure you will like it a lot.

Cameo MAC with rose gold HW. purchased through Endless.

ab11c84e.png

8a7bd524.png

I have this bag and it's gorgeous IRL!! It's one of my favorite RM bags. The leather is amazing and it holds way more than you think it will when you first get it. Congratulations!

Me too! I am holding out though just in case RM adds a Dove Nikki to the sale, but I can't wait too much longer. I wish Aster Alice had a pic of the lining up. I would be in if it was cheetah!

I HATE websites that dont give you full pictures of the bag for sale! That's a total pet peeve of mine. Aster Alice is one.... Bagshop is another. Their MAB/MAMs dont show the lining, and when you are looking at the black bag.... it could be anything.

I just purchased a black benjis wallet from Gilt for $49.83 .. can't wait to get it. :yahoo:

I even put a little message to myself -- "Merry Early Christmas to YOU!" :upsidedown:

I was looking to get another one of these (I have the 'Trust Fund' one) but it's showing as $69 on Gilt. If you don't mind me asking, did you use a discount code to get it for $49.83?