Share your RM Black Friday Purchases

Just scored the circle quilted MAC clutch in dark grey with silver hardware on the Rebecca Minkoff site. It was $190 and then marked down to $170 after the gobble discount code was applied. Plus free shipping and no tax (live in Illinois). I think that style was just added to the sale. So excited!

:woohoo:Nice!!!!!
*~*I ordered a purple MAB with Silver HW!!*~*

Credit: Rebecca Minkoff

14akg1y.jpg

2il07eo.jpg

I was on the RM site at midnight but didn't see anything I liked. I saw someone's plum swing with rosegold hardware on the forum, and couldn't get the color combo out of my head!

I bought the plum affair in rose gold hardware on Bloomies....not much off though...$25 off and free shipping. I should have pulled the trigger during F&F, but didn't know about the bag then. Really excited about the rose gold hardware though, and LOOVE purple!

It's too bad too, bc there were so many Black Friday specials that were so much more discounted (was eyeing these gorgy Valentino patent bow pumps on the NAP sale), including the same affair with rose gold hardware in black for $298 on Aster Alice! But I guess you want what you want! Will post pics when I get the affair!

I just purchased a black benjis wallet from Gilt for $49.83 .. can't wait to get it. :yahoo:

I even put a little message to myself -- "Merry Early Christmas to YOU!" :upsidedown:

I was on the RM site at midnight but didn't see anything I liked. I saw someone's plum swing with rosegold hardware on the forum, and couldn't get the color combo out of my head!

I bought the plum affair in rose gold hardware on Bloomies....not much off though...$25 off and free shipping. I should have pulled the trigger during F&F, but didn't know about the bag then. Really excited about the rose gold hardware though, and LOOVE purple!

It's too bad too, bc there were so many Black Friday specials that were so much more discounted (was eyeing these gorgy Valentino patent bow pumps on the NAP sale), including the same affair with rose gold hardware in black for $298 on Aster Alice! But I guess you want what you want! Will post pics when I get the affair!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE PLUM AFFAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about this colour combo ever since I saw the plum/rosegold Swing. Congrats!

Just scored the circle quilted MAC clutch in dark grey with silver hardware on the Rebecca Minkoff site. It was $190 and then marked down to $170 after the gobble discount code was applied. Plus free shipping and no tax (live in Illinois). I think that style was just added to the sale. So excited!

i looked at this too - gorgeous!! was gonna pull the trigger on the electric grape version, but decided not to at the last minute! congrats on your purchase, let's see pics when it's delivered!

whoah there was an ADDITIONAL discount on top of the Black Friday discount?? How much did "gobble" take off?