Food Share your REALLY easy recipes for anything

A SUPER easy peanut butter cookie with an easier clean up I recently discovered is....

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Yep, that's it. Simply mix all the ingredients, roll into small balls, drop on a cookie sheet and cross criss each ball with a fork to smash down. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Makes 18-24 cookies.

I love this recipe....fresh, homemade cookies in less than 20 minutes from start to clean up.

I made these cookies again today they were a HUGE hit!! Made with only half cup sugar and added a little bit more peanut butter. Yum!!!

Oat-free Oatmeal (No-atmeal) - adapted from this recipe:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/no-oat-oatmeal-its-no-atmeal/

-2 eggs
-1/4 cup almond milk
-small handful of crushed walnuts
-small handful of crushed pecans
-1 banana
-1/4 cup blueberries
-1 tsp cinnamon

Mix the nuts and cinnamon together and set aside. In a small blender, put banana, 2 eggs, and almond milk in and blend well. In a bowl, mix together the nuts/cinnamon mixture and the egg/milk/banana mixture. Put in microwave for 1 minute, stir. Put in microwave for 45 seconds, stir. Serve with blueberries on top!

Attachments

• noatmeal.JPG
    noatmeal.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 248
super easy banana bread:
Ingredients
4 Ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup castor (or superfine) sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
Directions
1. Preheat your oven to 180º Celsius (or 350 Fahrenheit).
2. Combine mashed bananas and melted butter in a bowl.
3. Add beaten eggs one at a time and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix in sugar, baking soda and salt. Last of all mix in the flour.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out of the loaf clean.

it looks long but i can whip the entire thing and throw it in the oven in 10 min! its so good with coffee/tea or as a morning snack!

Here is my super-fast (and tasty) spicy, Amatriciana (sp?) pasta sauce:
1 medium onion - finely chopped
smoked bacon (I don't measure it) - cubed
chilli flakes (to taste)
tin of chopped tomatoes
freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
grated parmesan

Heat the oil in a largeish pan (once the sauce is ready, you will mix the cooked pasta into it so it can infuse for a minute or two) put in the onion, stir then add the bacon. Sprinkle
the chilli flakes and pepper over the bacon and stir for a minute or two. Then pour in the tomatoes, turn the heat down a little and simmer. Turn the heat low and stir in the parmesan, let it simmer for a few minutes. The cooking takes about 15 minutes so you should put the pasta on around the same time.

Here is my super-fast (and tasty) spicy, Amatriciana (sp?) pasta sauce:
1 medium onion - finely chopped
smoked bacon (I don't measure it) - cubed
chilli flakes (to taste)
tin of chopped tomatoes
freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
grated parmesan

Heat the oil in a largeish pan (once the sauce is ready, you will mix the cooked pasta into it so it can infuse for a minute or two) put in the onion, stir then add the bacon. Sprinkle
the chilli flakes and pepper over the bacon and stir for a minute or two. Then pour in the tomatoes, turn the heat down a little and simmer. Turn the heat low and stir in the parmesan, let it simmer for a few minutes. The cooking takes about 15 minutes so you should put the pasta on around the same time.

I make something super similar to this. I've never tried it with bacon, I'm going to have to now!

super easy banana bread:
Ingredients
4 Ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup castor (or superfine) sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
Directions
1. Preheat your oven to 180º Celsius (or 350 Fahrenheit).
2. Combine mashed bananas and melted butter in a bowl.
3. Add beaten eggs one at a time and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix in sugar, baking soda and salt. Last of all mix in the flour.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out of the loaf clean.

it looks long but i can whip the entire thing and throw it in the oven in 10 min! its so good with coffee/tea or as a morning snack!

i made this!
after letting it cool, it still felt like mushy but after leaving it out over night, the bread tasted yummy!
thanks for the recipe!

Pumpkin "Mousse"

Mix 1 can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling - just canned pumpkin) with 1 box of sugar free non-cook instant butterscotch pudding (just the dry mix) and fold in a tub of fat free cool whip. Put in the fridge and chill.

Tastes just like Pumpkin Mousse with no fat, very few calories and TONS of flavor!!!!

Pumpkin "Mousse"

Mix 1 can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling - just canned pumpkin) with 1 box of sugar free non-cook instant butterscotch pudding (just the dry mix) and fold in a tub of fat free cool whip. Put in the fridge and chill.

Tastes just like Pumpkin Mousse with no fat, very few calories and TONS of flavor!!!!

This sounds great - I love pumpkin. I will try this tomorrow!

My grandma didn't use ratios. She would just put the mustard on the chop, followed by the ketchup and then finally the brown sugar. Then she flipped it over and did the other side.

(And the actual temperature and time is at 350 degrees for an hour.)

When I used to eat meat I would mix mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a bowl then coat it onto meatloaf and cook.

It was amazing

Pumpkin "Mousse"

I just put this together, but substituted sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix instead of the butterscotch pudding mix. I will have this for dessert tonight!