Share your October purchases here!

Cyndee

LVChanelVegasSunnies
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Oh my gosh, it's October already! I didn't see a new thread started yet, so here we go....let's see what you find this month everyone!
I'm headed to Italy later this month so I'm hoping to have a little something to share myself. :smile:

I'll start things off with a little pre-Italy purchase that I actually bought a few days ago. I picked them up this morning though from the opticians after having my prescription lenses put in.
I used my Holt Renfrew promo gift card to get a $100 discount on them. :yahoo:

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 6,149
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 6,142
I'll start things off with a little pre-Italy purchase that I actually bought a few days ago. I picked them up this morning though from the opticians after having my prescription lenses put in.

Those are soo pretty! Good choice cyndee!

Those are soo pretty! Good choice cyndee!

Thank you. I really like them. They are very different from the styles I have worn in the past. The SA called these a 'butterfly' style. The upper outer corners are quite high and they dip significantly in the middle over the nose. The lenses are also much larger and more glamorous feeling than my others.

Thank you. I really like them. They are very different from the styles I have worn in the past. The SA called these a 'butterfly' style. The upper outer corners are quite high and they dip significantly in the middle over the nose. The lenses are also much larger and more glamorous feeling than my others.

Ohh sounds very nice. Do they work on smaller faces? You should take a pic with them on. I dont have any like that. =)

They look great on you ~they fit your face perfectly and look so chic!

If you don't mind me asking what is the style # (or name)? I'd love to try these on, they are so chic!! Enjoy!!! :smile:

o.k., found my other camera. Here's a pic.
oh those are super cute!! :biggrin: thanx for the pic cyndee. I definitely don't have any like that. those are tempting me
thinkin.gif

Pretty glasses! Nice on discount!