-to definantely lose weight.. my diet is starting right after christmas (tomorrow.)
-be nicer to people (i try to be nice already, but I want to be nicer)
-to give more
-spend more time with my family
-get really good grades at school
-buy more purses ahha
I got my weight under control in the latter part of 2006, after completing graduate school. Weight Watchers is a wonderful program because I like eating real food. I am declaring 2007 will be the year I am debt free. I love purses, but the only bag I really want is an authentic LV speedy 30. Once I am debt free I can buy more after this bag.
1. lose weight...(but, in addition, be comfortable and love myself no matter what my weight is...no more allowing that number to control how i feel about myself).
2. study more, procrastinate less.
3. work on the bad language...
4. and while it seems like a big thing...figure out what the heck i'm going to do with my life once i graduate. (thinking about peace corps temporarily...anyone?)
- worry about myself and not those around me.
- take the high road always
- help those less fortunate more
- start having more time to take care of me - work out at least 3 times a week, have alone time to think etc.
But my top resolution, is to learn more- never close my mind. This year my main resolution is to learn German.
-BF and I have chosen 1st JAn 2007 as our anniversary date. (a NewStart of our special relationship)
- Leave the past behind.
- Tone up and lose some extra pounds.
- Save money and buy a car.
- Be more open minded about issues in life. (esp in a relationship)
- Be there for all my family and friends.