Share your minimalist bag/purse collection pics?

I’ve been so much happier since I’ve adopted a more minimalist lifestyle. It really does help you appreciate the things you love even more once you cull the clutter.

I don’t have a pic right now, but this is what I have:

Pochette Métis
Key pouch (used as my wallet)
Cosmetic pouches (GM and the smaller one)
Trio pouch (impulse purchase, but I love it)

I did the same thing with my jewelry collection, too. I realized I was only wearing a few things on a daily basis, so I decided to sell everything else. I used the $ to upgrade my diamond studs to a larger size.

Excuse the dustbags as shelf liners! Just bought the case and am looking for a nicer setup but it is what it is for now lol.

This and a missing Chanel black caviar M/L classic flap (it’s in my closet still) is my collection, 10 bags total if you count the Pochette Accessoires as a bag. I stick to neutrals.

I have culled quite a bit recently. I rotate quite frequently and have a “1 in 1 out” rule. I like multiple carry options, and I also try not to go for anything too similar in style. I just bought the Valentino mini hobo for 50% off as it filled a void in my collection (color and style). I am debating letting go of the V Tote as I am too worried about scuffing the corners so I don’t utilize it as much as I should; I’m debating getting a slouchier bag instead.

I don’t think I could realistically use more bags than this with any regularity!

5C2DCFE6-4E22-4B8B-BA64-693CA53CD338.jpeg

I have been purging in quite a few areas. Clothing, clutter and just yesterday sold my damier azur cles. It seems to be an incredibly popular item these days, however it was just sitting in my closet and I never really enjoyed it as much as I do my mini pochette and Rosalie!

I don't have an updated family photo but my bag collection consists of:

Pochette Metis empreinte noir
Pochette Metis monogram
Neverfull mm damier ebene rose ballerine
Coach Cassie in black
Coach tearose crossbody

I'm very happy with these bags and haven't seen anything I 'have to have'!

I’ve been actively trying to keep my closet more minimal and curated to my needs. I sold off most contemporary designer purses during quarantine. I’m trying not to buy more unless it fills a need / hole.

Currently have:
Polene Numero Un in Gris - for when I don’t want a well known brand
Neverfull in DE- for big outings, kids ipads
Mabillon in lilac epi- small backpack for crowded or hectic shopping situations
Favorite in DE- perfect everyday crossbody
Alma bb in black epi- formal (or everyday), versatile mini bag.

Thinking of adding:
Gucci Soho Disco in purple- OTW now, wanted a pop of color bag
Fendi medium peekaboo- more medium sized daily bag, waiting for perfect one pre loved
Chanel classic flap- feel like the Alama bb fills this space already, worried it is too formal for me

image.jpg

I just rebuilt my collection. So I don’t have much and not planning to have much like before. I haven’t make group picture, but here is what I have:
1. Speedy 35 mon monogram
2. Palm spring mini monogram
3. Pochette metis monogram
4. On the go MM reverse-mono
5. Neverfull MM monogram
6. Double zip pochette reverse-mono
My next bag must be in DE.. Still thinking which DE bag I will get.

Love this thread... as I was just taking inventory of what I have. I am adding a mon monogram Neverfull MM as my primary mom bag (supposed to arrive at end of July) and a MWT bum bag for a monogram, low maintenance causal option... one more level more casual than the Pochette Metis :smile: Edit: Not pictured is the TP19, TP26 and a black Gucci Marmont Super Mini

9B293948-3BFB-4C78-B86B-9B2C35D1C3A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Love this thread... as I was just taking inventory of what I have. I am adding a mon monogram Neverfull MM as my primary mom bag (supposed to arrive at end of July) and a MWT bum bag for a monogram, low maintenance causal option... one more level more casual than the Pochette Metis :smile:

Do you have two Speedy B30s or is one another size?

Hey since you have both sizes, do you think the speedy 30 fits as much as a Neverfull MM?

I have the Speedy 25 and didn’t get the 30 because of the Neverfull MM.
Probably the Neverfull fits more... because you can have more flexibility with the shape of items - e.g. I can fit my laptop in the Neverfull but not the Speedy. But the Speedy can keep things more compact - e.g. I can fit diapers, snacks, and a water bottle for myself and zip it up and put it under the stroller.

I’ve sold off everything in my collection except my Round Coin Purse, and 6 Key Holder in Mono.

Looking to add a few pre loved Noe/Petit Noe’s, maybe a Bum Bag (pre loved), Pochette Accessories in Mono, Helene wallet (pre loved) and pre loved Estrela.

That should do it for me. New family photo coming once I add. :smile:

Last edited:
Love this! So interesting seeing everyone's choices! :smile: I've been doing the same with my bags! I've just been doing some thinking and for my lifestyle, its too much. I was living beyond my means. I'm finally ready to free my life of clutter, stress, and debt! Good thing is I got rid of my debt after selling a few of these! I went from 17 LV bags down to 9 LV & 1 Chanel. I still feel this is "too many". Never thought I'd say that! Lol Any thoughts/opinions are welcome to help me decide which too keepScreenshot_20200719-014252_Gallery.jpg and continue my version of minimalism! To each their own right?! :smile: I think I would like to keep 6 bags.