Share Your Loewe Items Here

So fun and pretty. Congratulations!

Can I ask you if the raffia in that pochette hard/scratchy? I’ve been thinking about it as well. It’s so summery and fun looking.
Surprisingly, the raffia has a waxy-coated feel. At these prices, this is not the same raffia bag you would buy at Zara etc.

As a disclosure, I have not yet worn the handbag. I plan to wear the new handbag with faux satin slip dress for a 90s theme brunch, and can provide an update on whether the dress survives.

Do you have enough space, scarf? :lol:

F043CC3D-9ECF-4399-9548-BA06E74D7B9D.jpeg

So far I’m only keeping this. It’s a very light shawl in wool, cotton and silk. Wool does not agree with my skin but so far it feels OK and I like it better than the silk scarf version (got them both to compare).

4882B5AD-92D1-41A1-88BB-363F1451B891.jpeg

The third parcel was the flamenco bag boots in yellow, which are rather ridiculous but what can I say, I’ve loved them since I first saw them. Unfortunately I can’t wedge my feet into the inner part. :sad: I know I’m plus size but I didn’t think my feet were especially big. The problem is it’s all leather, there’s no elasticated panel. I’m debating ordering the version available only in the larger sizes which is presumably for men and maybe a bit wider.

My first purchase directly from the Loewe website. I first saw this bag a year ago, I think, and it was available in several colors. I couldn’t choose one and then I forgot about it. Recently I saw it again, on the Loewe site, and only in this color. With the other bag I’ve acquired recentl, including Gucci’s with bamboo handles in black and brown, this turned out to be the perfect color foe me, at the perfect time. I came with a very nice magnetic box and the beautiful shopping bag you can see in the photo. The smell of the leather is incredible.

68A14438-AAC9-428F-9501-76441BD12E94.jpeg