Share Your Loewe Items Here

Thank you everyone for your input! :hbeat:
I ended up making a purchase today :yahoo:
Though Sand is an absolutely beautiful colour, I realized it's one of those classic taupe shades one could find in other brands (i.e. Celine). Interestingly, despite green being on a rise (in popularity) in a past few years, I seldom find a shade that takes my breath away and feel perfectly neutral at the same time.
As you can gather - I ended up going with “Avocado Green” and it's a beauty :loveeyes:.

Edit: ”mugshot” was taken sideways in order to try & show the colour in all it‘s glory as much as possible :coolio:

View attachment 5752700
UPDATE:

Thank you everyone for your input! :hbeat:
I ended up making a purchase today :yahoo:
Though Sand is an absolutely beautiful colour, I realized it's one of those classic taupe shades one could find in other brands (i.e. Celine). Interestingly, despite green being on a rise (in popularity) in a past few years, I seldom find a shade that takes my breath away and feel perfectly neutral at the same time.
As you can gather - I ended up going with “Avocado Green” and it's a beauty :loveeyes:.

Edit: ”mugshot” was taken sideways in order to try & show the colour in all it‘s glory as much as possible :coolio:

View attachment 5752700
UPDATE: Unfortunately Avocado Hammock had to go back due to some leather inconsistencies:sad: .
Though I was sad to let it go, I realized that I personally would feel more comfortable with a smooth leather Hammock in a colour that patinas well over time.
So, as they say - when one door closes, another opens :giggle:. I managed to snatch this beauty in a a classic Tan at Nordstrom at 30% discount. Though I absolutely adore Avocado Green colour, I find small Hammock in classic Tan works much better in my wardrobe and patinas beautifully (and let's not forget - 30% off is awesome! :happydance:)

20230519_105450.jpg

20230519_105457.jpg

Last edited:
I was planning on just purchasing a brooch and just started considering a raffia handbag style. With the murmurs of a price increase at month end, I wasted no time last week. I haven’t seen Loewe included in discount codes at Saks, Bloomingdales etc. The closest store is 4 hours away so I ordered online and hoped for the best.

Purchased on Loewe online store and both arrived pristine in about 5 days:
Loewe Pochette Ibiza (zipper option)
Loewe Anagram Brooch in gold

For comparison, here are side by side shots compared to a LV Speedy 25b and LV Alma bb

IMG_9955.jpeg

IMG_9958.jpeg

IMG_9961.jpeg

I was planning on just purchasing a brooch and just started considering a raffia handbag style. With the murmurs of a price increase at month end, I wasted no time last week. I haven’t seen Loewe included in discount codes at Saks, Bloomingdales etc. The closest store is 4 hours away so I ordered online and hoped for the best.

Purchased on Loewe online store and both arrived pristine in about 5 days:
Loewe Pochette Ibiza (zipper option)
Loewe Anagram Brooch in gold

For comparison, here are side by side shots compared to a LV Speedy 25b and LV Alma bb

View attachment 5787601

View attachment 5787602

View attachment 5787603
So fun and pretty. Congratulations!

Can I ask you if the raffia in that pochette hard/scratchy? I’ve been thinking about it as well. It’s so summery and fun looking.