Share Your Loewe Items Here

I
I have recently become obsessed with the flamenco in this size. I was so in love with the puzzle that I never paid much attention to Loewe’s other bag styles. I was determined to get my hands on the dark blush flamenco but my order was canceled through harrods due to it being out of stock. I contacted Loewe customer service and and placed the donut chain on reserve through their website. An SA contacted me from the Costa Mesa boutique and told me that I reserved the last gold donut chain in stock in the US and I explained that my bag order was canceled by Harrods so I no longer need the chain. To my delight and surprise he said he could source the bag from Spain. I’m paying full price, but I really want that color! I can’t wait to post when I receive it on Wed!
love my dark blush flamenco! It goes with everything! You’ll love yours! Congrats!

I have recently become obsessed with the flamenco in this size. I was so in love with the puzzle that I never paid much attention to Loewe’s other bag styles. I was determined to get my hands on the dark blush flamenco but my order was canceled through harrods due to it being out of stock. I contacted Loewe customer service and and placed the donut chain on reserve through their website. An SA contacted me from the Costa Mesa boutique and told me that I reserved the last gold donut chain in stock in the US and I explained that my bag order was canceled by Harrods so I no longer need the chain. To my delight and surprise he said he could source the bag from Spain. I’m paying full price, but I really want that color! I can’t wait to post when I receive it on Wed!

I feel like you: I'm obsessed with the Flamenco too! The leather is absolutely fantastic and the bag is easy to go in and out and very lightweight.
If I could have only one LOEWE bag, it would be the Flamenco before the Puzzle.
Dark blush will be a wonderful color for the Flamenco I think! I'm looking forward for pictures if you will receive it!

My first Loewe! I love it. I wasn't sure about the color, but now that I see it in person I love it. I ordered it from Harrods, for some reason they have them like $600 off. Glad I got the donut chain too! Found an insert too! Holds the structure a little, but still let's the bag have a relaxed look. The zipper part of the insert comes out too if more room is needed.

View attachment 5698366

View attachment 5698367

Congrats! It's a wonderful bag and the color is beautiful!

I'm normally a fan of structured bags but I was very impressed with the Loewe Mini Gate Dual Bag, especially with the thick branded strap. Was really debating between the Mandarin (which is a light orange-is yellow) or the neutral Sand. Tell me I made the right decision by choosing Sand :biggrin:

View attachment 5699340

View attachment 5699341
I recently got the Blue one and I love it, especially the strap. The sand is a beautiful color!

I'm normally a fan of structured bags but I was very impressed with the Loewe Mini Gate Dual Bag, especially with the thick branded strap. Was really debating between the Mandarin (which is a light orange-is yellow) or the neutral Sand. Tell me I made the right decision by choosing Sand :biggrin:

View attachment 5699340

View attachment 5699341
While the yellow-orange bag is a bright and cheery pop of color, the sand is perfect on you. That color makes the bag look so sophisticated! you definitely made the right choice.

My first Loewe! I love it. I wasn't sure about the color, but now that I see it in person I love it. I ordered it from Harrods, for some reason they have them like $600 off. Glad I got the donut chain too! Found an insert too! Holds the structure a little, but still let's the bag have a relaxed look. The zipper part of the insert comes out too if more room is needed.

View attachment 5698366

View attachment 5698367
Congratulations! This colour looks fantastic!
I recently got a mini flamenco in vintage khaki and have been looking for a bag organiser. Yours looks perfect, please would you mind sharing where it’s from?

Congratulations! This colour looks fantastic!
I recently got a mini flamenco in vintage khaki and have been looking for a bag organiser. Yours looks perfect, please would you mind sharing where it’s from?

Took a little while to come, since it came from China. But quality was nice, and fit great. It's not too snug and doesn't make the bag look too structured, but it helps it keep it's shape....and organize :smile:

Took a little while to come, since it came from China. But quality was nice, and fit great. It's not too snug and doesn't make the bag look too structured, but it helps it keep it's shape....and organize :smile:

Thank you for this information!
Is it possible to pull together the two "letaher straps" if the bag insert is into the bag? Or make the bag insert the bag to stiff to close it with the straps? I hope you understand my question?!