Share Your Loewe Items Here

Would a medium or large puzzle bag be a good size for a plus-sized figure?
I'm a plus-size gal and I ended up with the small puzzle which I think looks fine- I do prefer to hand carry my puzzle (the crossbody fits easily despite having a big bust etc.)- but I'd say medium would look best. The large is huge to my eyes.

Would a medium or large puzzle bag be a good size for a plus-sized figure?
I think even a small puzzle would suit a plus-sized figure. I would buy the bag that has the capacity that you need. If you plan on wearing it crossbody, the small is a great size. The medium may also look good on you worn crossbody but it was overwhelming for my 5’4” frame. The medium also felt significantly heavier to me. Weight of the bag may be another consideration.

I'm a plus-size gal and I ended up with the small puzzle which I think looks fine- I do prefer to hand carry my puzzle (the crossbody fits easily despite having a big bust etc.)- but I'd say medium would look best. The large is huge to my eyes.

I think even a small puzzle would suit a plus-sized figure. I would buy the bag that has the capacity that you need. If you plan on wearing it crossbody, the small is a great size. The medium may also look good on you worn crossbody but it was overwhelming for my 5’4” frame. The medium also felt significantly heavier to me. Weight of the bag may be another consideration.

Thank you both!! This is exactly what I was wanting to find out!! I’m about 5’3 myself as well.

Reactions: earthygirl
Love this bag so much! How is the smooth calfskin holding up so far for you? Is it good for everyday-carry?
Hi there! The smooth calfskin is actually holding up great! I do try to be careful with it bc I'd hate for it to be scratched, but I nonetheless carry it pretty casually and it has been knocked around a bit and looks great after a month! It has become my everyday casual carry and I am still loving it!

Reactions: thundercloud