Share Your Loewe Items Here

Winter colour pop! Mini Puzzle with jacquard shoulder strap purchased separately.
Very new, all tags still on. Love it/them but it was a tough choice between this Orange colour with orange strap and the Lime Yellow mini with Avocado strap ...
Love both combinations but I think the Orange is probably going to be more versatile than the Lime combo.

View attachment 5447188 View attachment 5447189
Congrats on this beauty! Love this purse in this size and color. It’s actually in my cart but haven’t pulled the trigger. How is it holding up so far? Have you been able to style it easily?

Congrats on this beauty! Love this purse in this size and color. It’s actually in my cart but haven’t pulled the trigger. How is it holding up so far? Have you been able to style it easily?
Thanks!
It’s such a great addition to my wardrobe. My only orange bag and it’s just the right amount of orange (in terms of size). Works through all seasons, works with a multitude of outfits (depending on how colour confident you are) and gives every outfit a lift, whether it’s a floral dress, beige trench, t-shirt and jeans, etc, etc.
Since buying it I’ve purchased two more Loewe shoulder straps (gold tone donut chain and black calf leather) to give the orange mini even more styling options.

So as you’ve probably worked out, I recommend it!

Last edited:
Reactions: viewwing
Thanks!
It’s such a great addition to my wardrobe. My only orange bag and it’s just the right amount of orange (in terms of size). Works through all seasons, works with a multitude of outfits (depending on how colour confident you are) and gives every outfit a lift, whether it’s a floral dress, beige trench, t-shirt and jeans, etc, etc.
Since buying it I’ve purchased two more Loewe shoulder straps (gold tone donut chain and black calf leather) to give the orange mini even more styling options.

So as you’ve probably worked out, I recommend it!
PLaying with straps is the best part! So many different looks can be created although the straps are pricy!

PLaying with straps is the best part! So many different looks can be created although the straps are pricy!
Agree with everything you say!
I knew before I bought my mini Puzzle that the long strap wasn’t going to work for me, so buying the mini was kind of expensive because it meant buying another strap right away. But I have fun giving the same bag a different look with a strap that’s wider, shorter, a different colour and/or material.
Of course carrying hand held no strap is great too. Many options, that’s what I like !!

Reactions: viewwing
I want to share (and slightly complain about haha) my new-to-me flamenco bag! I really love the flamenco and have been wanting a larger one (I have the mini clutch but it's too small for everyday wear for me, not to mention it has a frog on it ...). After this year's purchases I didn't think I could justify it, though, so I went looking for the vintage style and found one in decent condition at a good price.

I was a little worried I'd be disappointed because I prefer the new style flamenco in every way (the sleeker silhouette, the knots, the curlier logo) but honestly, I love it. If you stuff it full it takes on this nice boxy shape and if you don't you can cinch the drawstring like an old-fashioned money bag. The leather is very soft and much squishier than my new flamenco. Every other vintage flamenco I've seen has a dark fabric lining but this has the light herringbone fabric inside - it's easier to see stuff and the internal compartments are divided well. I like the way the strap adjusts and overall, I like that because it's used I don't feel nervous about taking it out and ruining it! Only thing I'm worried about is the magnetic closure is super strong; I don't want to deform the leather by yanking on it to open the bag.

Just a couple of complaints though:

- It was listed as pink and cherry red but the close-up photos suggested it was more pink and orange. Messaged the seller to check and they said red. Got it and it's definitely orange. Which is what I wanted, but I'd be annoyed if the red was important to me.
- There are pen marks on the front that were not flagged up in the listing! That is really not OK, right? I'm almost certain I'll keep the bag considering the overall condition and the price I paid, but I'm put off using this seller again (it's elady from Japan on VC; seems to be more a business than a random person selling off a couple of bags). I don't understand why they took a picture of a ding on the side that is barely noticeable in real life but missed the PEN MARKS. I also think they should have included close ups of the rather grubby middle section of the strap, and there are a couple of faint pale marks on the front too.

Does anyone have any advice about cleaning the bag? I'd love it if I could remove the pen marks or lighten the grime on the strap. I'm sure I read that this napa leather is quite absorbent or something and you have to be careful what you put on it. Is it weird for me to take it in to a Loewe boutique to ask for advice, even though it's an old second hand bag?

Fl1.jpg

Fl2.jpg

Fl3strap.jpg

Fl4whitemarks.jpg

Fl5penmarks.jpg