Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Yes, I totally agree... What's left is what's left :sad:
I sent it for some minor shining service to the store and just to obtain at least some paperwork from VCA since it did not have any certificate or anything. And I did not want to pay exorbitant 1800 USD to send it to Paris as the pendant is authentic without a doubt.
My SA said they have never seen these before. I sent him a pic while the pendant was on the way, so he shared it around, and only one person vaguely remembered seeing it on one of the clients some time ago.

The service centre also refused to do any polishing on it as they were too scared to do something wrong :biggrin:
So I had to accept just some thorough cleaning but I am totally fine with it of course.

P.S. Our local VCA really has to replace these horrible yucky old trays!!!

View attachment 5291439
Congrats! I have this in YG and I literally wear it all summer long.

Hello everyone, I’ve just started my foray into designer jewellery, having inherited some Cartier pieces from my grandmother.

My first VCA is a Sweet MoP YG, which I got as kind of a memento for my 1st trip to Paris post lockdown. I usually wear a medallion so thought the Sweet would be a good size to layer with. I wanted to get some matching earrings but there was no available stock at that time.
1DD51D43-0283-45F3-9293-F93B914C8141.jpeg
It’s so dainty, and casual and barely there. But I get why most would recommend to get a Vintage instead for a first piece.
Got lucky and was able to get a Vintage.
C0EFF7AF-ABDF-46D9-AD78-331CDC0ADA41.jpeg
Been wearing them together while working from home :biggrin:
38CF3140-7F9B-4436-A3F2-8484E4236E1A.jpeg

A bit of a delay posting but when I went to pick up my 5 motif hammered gold bracelet, this butterfly caught my eye and I just bought it on a whim. Now I’m debating whether to keep it or not. I still love it but worry it’s too ‘girly’. At the same time with lucky Alhambra line potentially being discontinued and an opportunity to pass it on to my daughter, I’ll most likely keep it. It pairs nicely with single hammered pendant.

Attachments

• A149926D-135B-4B1B-8B29-7B506A10F200.jpeg
    A149926D-135B-4B1B-8B29-7B506A10F200.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 44