Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Thank u so much for your wonderful thoughtful advice!! I only buy black bags :lol: so definitely safe & boring has been my thing. Carnelian is a bit of an adventure for sure - I guess I'll either fall in love more or shy away as time goes on. As far as beauty goes, this def stole my heart at first sight.:girlsigh:

As a black bag person, I totally get your thinking! The key to remember is, almost no one who loves VCA will stop at one bracelet! No, I do not think carnelian goes with everything. But it is a wonderful beginning to a collection! Add a neutral like onyx or guilloche next and then you have options depending on what you are wearing!

My first piece arrived today. So in love. Think this could be the start of a dangerous new obsession :smile: I brought it online not having seen it in person so was a little unsure if l would love it or would want to return it for the white mop. Couldn't be happier. It has quite a strong green sheen with a hint of pink on both sides. So happy with it, so pretty.View attachment 5048974View attachment 5048974View attachment 5048975View attachment 5048976View attachment 5048977
Congrats!! Twins this week with you! It’s also my first piece and I agree the slippery slope has begun I also ordered online and was blown away by the beautiful and secure packaging as well.

Hi everyone!

I went in the boutique to pick my VCA Lucky Butterfly Alhambra BTF ring
but I ended up not liking the TE stones so I got the earrings instead which was the best decision ever!
I don't wear earrings at all :lol: but these made me wear them every day since I got them, they are very comfortable!

IMG_3820.JPG

I am waiting for another BTF ring that hopefully will have the TE stone I want to come my way! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi everyone!

I went in the boutique to pick my VCA Lucky Butterfly Alhambra BTF ring
but I ended up not liking the TE stones so I got the earrings instead which was the best decision ever!
I don't wear earrings at all :lol: but these made me wear them every day since I got them, they are very comfortable!

View attachment 5052065

I am waiting for another BTF ring that hopefully will have the TE stone I want to come my way! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Congrats! These are my fave earrings! Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: ayshaa